The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Bvaa Compass Bank — inactive account fee
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Just when I thought banks had fees for everything.
I had 4 accounts with compass and while all the accounts were Free Checking they managed to apply a fee of $5.00 per month for 2 years because the account was INACTIVE!
I called the branch and the 800 service they told me in 2006 they sent a statement our explaining that accounts that were not being used would be changed a service fee of $5.00 per month.
So much for letting your money sit in a back. I didn't use any of the accounts for nearly 3 years then when I got back in state I found money missing. The manager told me if I transfered a Penny every 6 months no fees would be applied. If this doesn't take the prize for STUPID FEES I don't know what does. How much does it cost to not do anything with your bank? According to Compass $5.00 per month.
More Bvaa Compass Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Bbva compass bank - frozen account
- Bbva compass bank - non-sufficient funds charges
- Compass Bank - holding deposits to generate nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive nsf fee
- Compass Bank - Vehicle Loan - crooked business!
- Compass Bank - check number 44120
- Bbva compass bank - nsf fees
- Bbva compass bank - excessive overdraft fees, unable to catch up.
- Bbva compass bank - nsf charges
- Compass VISA - unauthorized billing