BuzzbrainsDoes not pay money

D

I agree to what you say i worked with this guy in India and he was a total ### from business aspect. He did not pay my salary. he is a failed businessman with only long talks beware of Buzzbrains and rhazestech. They all belong to the same guy. He keeps floating companies around with different names. Beware Beware he is a fraud.

• Ph
    PhilipWocken Jul 27, 2009

Just so that everyone is clear, this is regarding buzzbrains.COM. I am the owner of buzzbrains.BIZ and run a boutique marketing and advertising company through that website. I just would like to make certain that this fraud charge does not deal with my website, rather the website that is listed in the above complaint.

Philip Wocken
    BuzzBrains.Biz

• Ha
    Happy Developer Nov 14, 2008

I completely disagree. I have been working long time for them. They are most sober and professionals. Off course do not expect to be paid if you do not deliver. They value quality and reliability. And thats what I give them and they are happy with me.