BuyVCC.comeBay Account Fraud - Stolen Money

Z Review updated:

Word of warning - do not buy off buyvcc.com - total scam!!!

Do not trust this website. I was dumb enough to buy a fraudulent account from this piece of #; tim.
I lost my money and he made up some excuse saying that the card owner called them up (there is not even a phone number!) complaining of the fraudulent purchase.

Mate! I am a 21 year old girl trying to set up an ebay business. I will take this personally (because I am effing pis%ed off) and let everyone know what a scamming, slippery snake you are.

I will post screenshots soon to show what a scammer this guy is!! Do not trust!!

Clearly all the "positive feedback" comes from the keyboard of this so called "tim".

Thanky ou tim,

• Updated by buyvcc · Nov 15, 2016

We didn't scam you; we just cancelled your order because our system showed your order as high risk. We never took your money - we simply voided the transaction.
    I included screenshots as proof.

• Ka
    Kathylpo Feb 22, 2018

BUYVCC has a very loooooong history of stealing peoples money. And guess what...I think it's about time we got the police involved in dealing with this criminal. Internet fraud is a serious thing Tim... Tom.. whatever you call yourself at BUYVCC. Get ready for some serious damage. You and your little girlfriend better take the next plane to Korea before the Fed's start knocking at your door. Just wait and see.. Been watching you screw people over for years. Times up

• Bu
    buyvcc Mar 20, 2018

@Kathylpo That's a pretty serious accusation; we've never stolen any money.
    If you feel like you've been wronged in any way, you can reach out to me personally at [email protected]

• Sh
    Shaka__ Sep 27, 2018

Hey Tim [censored] These People Bro !

M.astealth Oct 13, 2018

LOVE these guys. bought a ebay stealth from them and have been using it and loving it for 4 months now.
    UNFORTUNATELY...these people (buyvcc.com) have just recently, with out warning, been shut down.
    Wish i bought a few accounts as back ups. oh well.

• Za
    Zachary Ziman Oct 23, 2018

@M.astealth Do you know why they're out of business? I've been trying to get ahold of them, but they're unresponsive.

• Fl
    flyer66 Nov 05, 2018

Rumor has it Tim was grabbed by the Feds. Rumor HAS NOT been verified. No court records located as of yet...but yes, he has disappeared.

• Za
    Zachary Ziman Nov 07, 2018

@flyer66 I'd definitely like to see some proof of that and the story behind it. Hopefully he was doing nothing illegal. I message him on facebook and he saw the message. Just didn't respond.

• Fl
    flyer66 Nov 12, 2018

As I said, nothing but a rumor. It was passed on by someone else who is in the same line of work that Tim was. Beyond that the only thing known for sure is he disappeared. Along with his website, his employees and whatever money he received from his customers before he vanished.

• Jc
    JCbuilds Feb 23, 2019

BuyVCC was awesome. Bought many accounts over a few years. Always awesome customer service. Never let down. Poster of this compliant has gone full Reta**.

• Ze
    zedscore2 Apr 10, 2019

Buyvcc...sells to allot of people and they don't ask for allot to be their customer. You can pretty much be anyone off the street or from the high rise. There is no way for them to know...that's high liability and the fact that they say yes to almost anyone makes them more of a business humanitarian when you think about the chandalier shop policies of paypal and other systems...where you have NO ROOM for error...and lets face we're all human and everyone errors. Don't like the way things don't work out sometimes with your product, hack it with paypal or ebay on your own then: if you can. Even with the ups and downs...there is almost no way to do volume business for very long without that kind of service. Don't believe me google "e commerce risks and chargebacks"... Idk. I don't do that business but I totally understand and both customers and staff unless they can equate the owner in skill and experience...will NEVER understand. Not understanding is not a basis for making accusations or calling someone names because you are unhappy. Think about what you are buying...not exactly an artificial organ but from a paypal or financial point of view...its close.

• Gr
    Green Silver Apr 24, 2019

Ebay and Paypal keep banning me everytime I use his old service for proxies he used maybe he got fed up unbanning accounts

• Bl
    Bling B Jul 18, 2019

They were sued by Ebay so they are out of business and still have yet to reopen. It really sucks! I have been doing business with them for YEARS! They are legit. And their services will definitely be missed. Whoever got them in trouble yall some B's!