buylowauctions.combidding rules makes no sense, and basically you buy bids and u win nothing.

They say the lowest unique bidder will win the item that which anyone is bidding on. but instead of letting the user be able to input the unique bid, they say that the system automatically will pick the next unique number and bid it for you. So that means everyone's bid is unique but the only one person who should actually win would be the very first person who bids .01 cents. And since the system makes the next unique bid in sequence you basically lose every single item you may bid on. And oh the bid process is a total scam to just make you give them more money as well. The only way you can bid on these items are to be a member and buy bids. So you pay $1.50 for 20 bids. buy think of the rules and the overview of the auction process. Its basically you placing markers on a item that never actually gets sold to anyone. And only way you can win an item is to be the very first person to bid on an item when they decide to post it up on their game which you just keep bidding on items against others which you blow through all your bid credits, just to buy more from them and keep bidding but all you are doing is wasting all your credits.

They show an image that has a bubble with $2.21 and shows its said by two people, then the second image has one girl with her singel bubble saying $3.57, then $4.60 said by 3 people, then the last image shows one person with his bid of $6.50. Well since the lowest unique bid would win. So the $3.57 bidder wins. but now how can a bidder even bid the same amount if their system runs through the numbers for you. it will automatically pick for you the next unique numbner. you just need to go and look at the sites stupid thought process. i emailed thir admins three times and on the third after stating that i will blog or advertise that they are bunk they suspended my account, but will let me use up my remaining bids. oh how sweet of em. esp when i said i want my money back for them not go and bid on their fake auction.

Also if random folks were bidding on items and clicking on the bid at random times wouldn't the count down time all be at a different number like bidz.com does it? but instead of the times being different, they are the same and when one item goes back 20 sec from someone trying to win the bid before time ends, all the others that are ending do as well. i am screen shots of the open auction gameplay, their how you win, and the time resets or times of items all being the same for random bid clicks form random people all over the web.

More buylowauctions.com Complaints & Reviews

Salty Pretzel Jan 12, 2010

It seems to be a total scam to me too. Usually I jump all over that kind of thing, but I'm starting to smarten up a little bit. Thanks for your comment. You really confirmed my suspicions about this site. I mean who in the world can sell a mini notebook for $0.37? I don't care if it broken, it's still worth more then that. What's the world coming to??????

• Br
    brownbear8318 Mar 11, 2010

I want to stop them from charging my account

ANNIE61 Mar 26, 2010

SCAM CITY!!! I bidded acording to the rules. according to the rules of the site. The bidding was supposed to end at 6:00pm.
    I waited until 10:pm only to be bidding like a stupid, only to have the site tell me, auction up, Meanwhile, everytime u bid, the site gives you an extra 20 seconds. So that way you never win. I called the company to complain and they tried to say it was a glitch on the computer. I let it go at that. Yesterday, on Thursday the 25th of March, the bid was to end at 2:00pm. Like a bigger stupid, I waited and bidded again from 2:00pm again until 10:00pm maybe a couple of minuites after. Only for the same thing happen to me as the day before. I know I was the only one bidding and I found myself bidding against myself...All I can say, this is a scam of SCAMS.

• Ha
    Hackerofallsystems Mar 28, 2010

Damn I knew that site was to good to be true. I'm going to put a virus into their site. See how they like giving things away for actually .10 cents. Aha.

• To
    topher2632 Apr 02, 2010

If you read the terms and conditions you would know how to get them to stop charging your card. Have you called them to tell them to stop?

• Ag
    aguiladecoatza Apr 12, 2010

Thanks for the info, lite some other say i was almost filling the application but, is to good to be true .Thanks to all about this is, one more SCAM on the web, but how come the F.B.I. or Who allow this people stilling people on the web like this? were is the B.B.B?

• Rr
    RRE Apr 19, 2010

Dear All,

Hi,

PLease Dont join in buy low auctions and dont give your account details. without even informing you they are started debiting from my account intially they charged 1$ then after dayes they debited 50 dollars from my acount, When i called up on the 16th April i have got a reply from Customer service executive the debited money will be credited in to your account as soon as possible. But when i contacted them 19th April this is the reply i got it " Sorry sir, Money will not be credited but we can assue you that in future amount will not be debited from your account, and also they are telling we are specfying all these in our terms and conditions ... Please don't loose your money...

• Ji
    jimjim34 Apr 28, 2010

You guys are crazy. I joined & I love it. I won a netbook and only paid like $40 for it. It was $20 plus they made me pay for the shipping (i was a bit bummed about that but whatever). My auction went on forever too though. I started bidding at around 2 and it ended around 1am. So in total i think I spent like $50 for the membership (I cancelled after I got my netbook) and another $40 for the laptop & shipping. I still made out! 90 bucks for a $300 netbook. I'll take it and I don't care how they can do it. Pay attention what you sign up for and you can scam them! lol

• Ba
    BAMANC10 May 07, 2010

I signed up for it and paid my money to bid and i clicked on a netbook and bidded and waited and i won but they never gave me my netbook.So i bidded so dont do what i did. Ill never get on that site ever again.

• Ju
    Jumbo-sized May 14, 2010

I agree, the site is a complete sham. The unique bidding concept is completely useless and a huge waste of time and money.
    I have never been duped into a scam like this before on the web and it has made me completely self-aware of the scams that are out there.
    Just goes to show, don't let that 3-day Trial period on websites loop you in. I accidentally forgot to cancel and my creditcard was charged, luckily I cancelled and will not get charged again.

• Im
    imajeff Aug 24, 2010

I simply read the instructions and then watched bids going on for a while. Everything I saw people complained about seems to be obvious, except that someone said they didn't get their netbook. Well you won't get it if you have something wrong with your account, so that complaint is not valid without more information on what they did, or if more people complained about the same problem.
    Bottom line, sounds good if you like to spend money just to bid another penny (I would not do it).

kelley66 Aug 27, 2010

Hi there. Here is their number: [protected]. call and complain about the money. If they do not want to give you the money back, tell them you will have no alternative to call the BBB and also post comments on here. People use this sytem all the time! Good luck.

kelley66 Aug 27, 2010

TOTAL SCAM CITY! GET OFF THE SITE. CALL THEM AND GET YOUR MONEY REFUNDED. THEY SUCK AND WILL SCREW YOU ROYAL. I TRIED IT. I GOT CHARGED $150.00 IN LESS THAN A MINUTE! JERKS.

kelley66 Aug 27, 2010

OH BY THE WAY, CALL BBB AND TELL THEM AND ALSO CALL THE COMPANY [protected] AND TELL THEM YOUR PROBLEMS. THEY WILL SAY OH, WE'LL GIVE YOU HALF THE MONEY BACK. ASK FOR IT ALL. IF IT LOOKS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS! GOD BLESS YOU FOR TRYING THOUGH.

• Ca
    cathy76 Sep 02, 2010

I love the site, the problem with all these complaints are people are stupid and put in there credit card information without reading terms and conditions. It states very clear how much you will be charged for the trial and how long the trial is. If you dont cancel within the trial then yes your credit card will be charged. The site used to be set up to be the lowest most unique bidder, but they now place the bid for you and it goes in sequence. That is also stated on the website.

marcsayousonline Sep 20, 2010

RUN AWAY AS FAST AS U CAN!!!
    the site is misleading and the products/auctions are dummies ( the auction si goin g to end now and bid now are dummies and not real) and are non exisitent... and who ever wrote the I love the site must work for them... let face it they are in it for the money and will rip anyone who go theres... I lost in less than a minute and will never shop on line again.. they're very quick to read ya the terms and conditions cuz they have had mucho time finding the loophole to rip people off then they know they'll never deliver the goods... an honest company who really was in it for the service would gladly give a unhappy customer the money back for services never rendered... this site was designed from the start as a scam site to mislead people into thinking they get gretat deals on high price ticket items... when in reality what they have is funky gift cards that they buy in bulk for cheap from business that are in bed with them cuz they're business sucks too...anything to doop anyone outta thier hard earned money...
    run as fast as you can from this site there is no way these people have your best interest in mind all they want is to debut your account each month for auction you'll never win
    this site is a fraud and should be taken off the net...
    best advice is RUN and tell all your friends so this site has to be taken down...
    buylowauctions.com should be called lowdownscamauctions.com
    just another low down scam launched by low down people

marcsayousonline Sep 20, 2010

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM
    ok I get the screwed on the sign up deal I cnacel when i realize the auction they advetizie are not auctions at all but exsample as they put it... so early this morning I get a call form their verifcation company the gentelman tells me he's verifying the new account in case I have buuyer remorse I tell him I cnalled due to misleading advertizing..and that I only got 1/2 of my money..he inform me that I should go to the bankcard and tell them the sitiuation and that he didn't understand why I didn't get all my money back..cuz the acount i signed up for was a no risk account... well i jump back on the phone with the scam site and they tell me that they'll listen to the phone call.. they come back and say even if the guy said this or that he is not with their company and I still lose...1/2 of my money and the deal I made on gettign at least 1/2 of it back was the deal and they would do no more...this site and the people who run are stone call rip offs... teh computers tv's and such taht you are lead to believe if you sign up you cand bid are are dummies auction just to get u too sign up and so they cna either hit your bank account every month while you think you'll win a bid on high price items or if you attempt to cancel they cancel your menebership whihc means they won't hit your bank but they'lll hit you for eveything else...this is one reason someone should watch the net cuz these poeple are ripping everyone off and should be put out of buisness cuz they give business a very bad name...
    just plain and simple STONE CALL RIP OFFS
    RUN AWAY FROM THESE GUYS... their sight is full of funky gift cards and thats what you'll get for your money...you'll win a funky gift card and please go by the advise i was given by their service rep form BUYLOWAUCTIONS.COM as I ended the conversation realizing that I had just been totally ripped she said you didn't have too sign up with our site...WOW what service... my reply was simple...I hope you can sleep at night...this site was designed to rip people off cuz they should do have all the answers on why not to give your money back... it wasn't designed to provide customer service, , , , and when I was told by this service from BLA.com that her sup[ervisor told her taht even if the guy was verifying the accoundt for them and true they heard him say the NO RISK account that was only his opinion and no the compannys and as far as the company is concerned my money is now theirs... totally rip offs shop somewhere else with someone you can trust...cus his compnay is no worthy of trust

Marshall G Oct 24, 2010

It is a total rip-off. Even their offer of 3-day refund is a scam since the $150 intiial fee is non-refundable (read their very fine print). Their list of "on-going auctions" is also fake (again, look at their fine print and it says its for illustrative purposes only!!

Marshall G Oct 24, 2010

Note that their home page does not indicate that "Available auction items and auction timers are for demonstration purposes only" and that "The testimonials above are from actual BuyLow members" and that "These meembers have been compensated for their testimonials". These lines have been added only AFTER one becomes a member and then files a complaint. Copies of the "before" and "after" screens are attached below.

• Ra
    Raul Arellano Nov 08, 2010

Well the same thing that happened to others thinking that I had to put the information of my credit card as they do on EBAY for which the maximum bet would win. Was not so suddenly another page appeared saying that I buy credits which I was not sure what it was and call customer service and they told me I could not cancel my order and the only thing they could do for me was to give me 53 dollars back and the rest would stay as credits to gamble, well I started to bet on a visa gift card and it seems that they are controlling the clock for two or three times the clock ended and 0 seconds after 30 seconds suddenly appeared again, I do not recommend to anyone

• Mo
    moondreamer Nov 11, 2010

Absolutely. Though I was told on the phone that I could not get any refund at all because it was plainly stated that buying the credits was non refundable. I didn't see that at all. Then checking out the "available auctions" all they had was crap upon which to bid.

• El
    elnrich Dec 01, 2010

I have blown through credits and won nothing! I have been bidding on something for an hour that only had 33 secs left. How can I just get my money back?