Buyily / Buyilee Logo

Buyily / Buyilee

Having problems with Buyily / Buyilee?

Buyily / Buyilee Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buyily / Buyilee Customer Service. Initial Buyily / Buyilee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buyily / Buyilee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buyily / Buyilee. Discuss the issues you have had with Buyily / Buyilee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Buyily / BuyileeBras

I ordered bras from buyily (adastra) may 2, 2020. I have still not received my order and it is now august 15, 2020. I emailed the company but was given a tracking method. I disputed the transaction through paypal but they were somehow able to provide tracking info showing I received the order but I never did. I am out if $41.60 for nothing. Do not buy from buyily or adastra associated companies. When I did an internet search the first page that came up was complaints about not receiving orders from this company. Buyer beware. I will never order from facebook ads again either.

Buyily / BuyileePaid for a bra on 04-02-2020, never received it two months later.

I ordered/paid for a bra on 04-02-2020, still have not received it two months later. It was a wrap around bra to help back support.
    I'm going to contact BBB.
    I would like.my order or my money returned.
    I will NEVER BUY FROM THIS JUNK COMPANY EVER AGAIN!

ONCE AGAIN, I WANT MY MONEY BACK OR THE ITEM I ORDERED, AND I WANT IT SOON.

Dec 06, 2019

Buyily / Buyilee — leggings didn’t arrive

1-Order #HC68322 summary: Anti-Cellulite Compression Energy Seamless Leggings × 1 black / M $29.95 Discount...

Jan 19, 2019

Buyily / Buyilee — four magic zip comfort bras

This all started back in mid September 2018. Some of bras sent were wrong size ordered. The one that wa...