Buyers Protection Group, BPG Home WarrantyLack of Service

C

Unacceptable and unwilling to do anything to correct their customer service or lack thereof! On Friday, March 24th, I called to report that our air conditioner was not working. I was told that a technician would call me immediately and provided his phone number, just in case he didn't call. After an hour, I called and left him a message. I did not receive a return call and he apparently does not work weekends. I called again and Monday, he went to the home and said we need a new air conditioner. Did I mention this is Phoenix, AZ! Fortunately, it was a bit cooler over the weekend, but starting to warm up again... He placed the order on Tuesday and by Thursday we were in the high 90's again! I called and spoke to BPG and shared with them that our tenants have a 6 week old baby and 2 small children under 5 and it was supposed to be 100 by Friday! BPG basically said, too bad, the A/C unit hasn't arrived yet, but it will be here Friday. Of course, the technician is too busy to install it on Friday and can't get there until Sunday. So, I paid for my tenants and their 3 small children to stay in a hotel! Well, the A/C unit didn't arrive Friday and today is Monday, April 4th and it still isn't there! BPG should take on the expense of the hotel! This is an emergency situation and you can't simply tell people, "sorry" for over a week without compensating them! I think I will take them to court! Judge Judy might enjoy this one!