Buy Right Home InspectionsMisrepresentation of skill/expertise, negligent in inspection, misdiagnosed property

N

John Deller of BuyRightHomeInspections inspected a property I was interested in purchasing. He clearly states on his website that he is the make it or break it person in the decision making process of buying a home. He also states he is looking for structural defects and moisture intrusion. He diagnosed water stains around the windows as being mere "window flashing" issues. Ended up being the entire 3-story framing of the South side needed to be rebuilt, and an engineer deemed it "Structurally unsafe" weeks after I moved my family in. John Deller ignored my repeated calls/emails regarding this, refused to give me his insurance info even after he told me he was sending my claim into his insurance. Hanover Insurance Group, his insurance, is now denying my claim even though John Deller is clearly at fault. Hanover Insurance Group is a joke. Had John Deller knew what he was doing, he would have done his job correctly and I would not have purchased the home. I feel he and my realtor work together and get homes closed/sold as quickly as possible. ****For some reason this page is not allowing me to upload photos****