Buy Merchant . comscam

I made an online purchase through this website for a yellow beanie ski hat for $4.98 which I needed for a Halloween costume. Because I purchased the item exactly 1 week before Halloween I paid for 3 day shipping which was $12.65. I waited for the item and it never was shipped to me. I called the contact phone number that I got off the company website and a man answered very unprofessionally. I began to ask him about my order and he was extremely rude to me. He asked me what I ordered and I asked him if you would like my order ID number to look it up and he yelled at me to tell him what I ordered. I thought maybe I had the wrong number because I have never dealt with this type of "customer service" so I asked him if this was "Buy Merchant" the company, and with that he started yelling at me and saying that "this is a frivolous phone call, and I am trying to make trouble for him, and why else would I be calling from a blocked number!" He then hung up on me. My phone number is blocked for personal reasons. I tried to fax him letter to cancel my order and the fax number listed on the website was answered by an elderly women. I then emailed him to cancel my order and also said in my email that he should be more professional when customers call his business and he responded with a nasty email and told me that he would be charging me 20% for cancellation. NO ONE ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS MAN, HE IS A CROOK! He is charging me 20% for doing absolutely nothing. Can you imagine if he charges every innocent customer 20% off an order that he had no intention of shipping out, he must be making a fortune for doing nothing but scamming and stealing from us. Again, do not order from this website, you will only get burned.