Buy-hgh-growth-hormone.comI sent an order for $499.00 and never received it

L

I sent an order for $499.00 and never received it. I cannot get any kind of response from them. Stay away from them!

• Wi
    wildbill74 Aug 04, 2016

I sent this webpage $520.00 and never got anything and was told by webpage to suck it up. No product would be coming I took a chance and lost!

• Sh
    sharon b lowe Aug 07, 2014

I was scammed by this company in 2012, cant believe that they are still up to no good, please don't waste your money, they are good at what they do, but totally fake, I will post negative where ever I can, to prevent people from being scammed like I was

sampso Jul 24, 2014

Ive read on many forums about how many fake accounts these guys have hes having a conversation with himself on here

sampso Jul 24, 2014

Haha the positive comments are clearly from same person

• Ba
    baddabingtim May 12, 2014

I lost $1500 to these scammers - the only difference is - I will find them - as I travel the world - and terminate them

edward135 Jul 17, 2012

Bought my 4th order and looking forward to it.

edward135 Jul 17, 2012

The huge variety of hormones on this site is amazing. Looking forward to getting a new batch.

edward135 Jul 17, 2012

Gonna be my third month as a regular customer. Keep up the good job!

legendary33 Jul 17, 2012

Very cheap products and quick delivery make the site a good find. Visiting again soon!

legendary33 Jul 16, 2012

Hugetropin I bought is awesome. Needs no introduction.

legendary33 Jul 16, 2012

Fascinating service. International shipping this fast should be commended.

markdavid96 Jul 15, 2012

Gonna be ordering my second batch soon. Love this site!

markdavid96 Jul 15, 2012

Pretty much everything they sell works really well.

markdavid96 Jul 15, 2012

Got my products a couple of days ago. Awesome stuff!

kring2x Jul 14, 2012

Great variety of products and awesome customer support!

kring2x Jul 14, 2012

Very effective Saizen sellers. Can't wait to try other products of theirs.

kring2x Jul 14, 2012

Just sent my third order in. No complaints with this site whatsoever.

ricky21j Jul 13, 2012

Its my 3rd month shopping at this site and they always send the package on time.

ricky21j Jul 13, 2012

A great site to shop for hormones. It is easy to navigate and transact on this site

^ Talk about racist

Back to the complaint on hand, this site is great. I bought here a couple of times and got my products in around 5 days.

tim canada Jul 11, 2012

so many fake replies on here

guys click on there name ok then you will see where they made the post from

we have a guy who says he is in Auss but is in the philippines, in fact many guys from India and philippines making replies, wonder why this is and they are telling lies about where they are

come on guys if you are gonna make fake posts at least get your location right doh

Many alarm bells ringing here

randym40 Jul 11, 2012

So untrue. I've bought 5 times before and they never failed to deliver on time.

randym40 Jul 11, 2012

Great site to buy hormones from. They are really effective and inexpensive.

randym40 Jul 11, 2012

This complaint is totally bogus. I got my products every time I ordered from this site.

Mark Dawson Jul 11, 2012

I ordered several products from their site but didn't get it even after waiting a lot longer than their advertised delivery period. When I contacted them and asked for a refund, I never got a single reply back.

• Tr
    tristan100 Jul 06, 2012

For the information of other people, this site really delivers the products and is available if you need to contact them. Dunno why these complaints rose in the first place.

• Tr
    tristan100 Jul 06, 2012

Well I don't see why people are not getting their products. I'm located very far from the company(Greece) and I still got my package.

jandavedequito Jul 04, 2012

The hormones from this site are really fantastic. I've also never seen a more efficient chat support team.

jandavedequito Jul 04, 2012

I just cashed in $90 and couldn't be happier. My product arrived in 3 days and I've been using it for a week now.

• Se
    SEALstrong May 26, 2012

I am only posting in hopes of keeping anyone else from loosing the $790.00 that I have lost to this site. I have been scammed by buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com. I wish that I could be writing on here about how I am a satisfied customer like a bunch of other people on here after a great deal of research (that I wish I had done before sending the money) I have realized that this site is a gigantic, intricate, global scam.
    There are two parts to this scam that make it so believable. The first is their website. The website is very well done with little touches that really make seem to be real such as them showing that certain products are "out of stock".
    The second portion of the scam and the most frustrating are the dozens to hundreds of customer reviews out there that all say the same thing. Each review says that they are "very happy with their order and that they received it in a timely fashion", These reviews are all fake and when you begin to research these guys you begin to see that all their reviews sound the exact same.

PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THIS SITE IS A GLOBAL SCAM! I lost 790.00 dollars to them and I hope that with this post I can keep others from loosing a cent to them. Thank you for your time.

• Bl
    bloved May 24, 2012

Thanks for the helpful comment tim_p. The fact that you only post comments about this specific company is not suspicious at all o_O

tim_p May 24, 2012

We usually get our products in 3-4 days max. I don't know where you people are buying from but in Australia, shipping is perfect.

tim_p May 23, 2012

I don't know about this complaint. I got my item quickly in just 3 days. Although I am also in Asia, I suppose it should be the same elsewhere.

Jarvin Ruiz May 23, 2012

I paid for several products and have been using them for 2 weeks. They arrived quickly in like 4 days only.

Jarvin Ruiz May 22, 2012

Just got my package from this site. It took around 5 days but since they mentioned that it takes 4-6 days, I'm pretty happy with it.

Raymond Torvald May 21, 2012

Hi, I've bought twice from the site without any issues. I am from Australia so its a little close to Thailand. No problem at all with the package when it arrived.

• Sh
    sharon b dotson Apr 11, 2012

This site is completely fake, after I order they made my account inactivate, after I sent numerous email regarding my order, please dont waste your money, they are scammers and I am seeking justice to have the site shut dont

• Li
    live_for_the_pump Jun 10, 2011

I made an order about 22 days ago and I did not get anything.. don't lose ur money like me =[

• Ka
    [email protected] Jun 03, 2011

Rightly said blaz & [email protected] these people are really concerned about the quality & delivery of the product. I am a live example of their commitment.

• Ka
    [email protected] Jun 03, 2011

Purely a legit site, I always get my order with in the given time frame and the quality of the products are really very good.