Having problems with BUXPROOF?

BUXPROOF Customer Service Contacts

N/A

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BUXPROOF Customer Service. Initial BUXPROOF complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BUXPROOF above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BUXPROOF. Discuss the issues you have had with BUXPROOF and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BUXPROOF Complaints & Reviews

Buxproof.comAwait for pending payment

HI,
I have been with the PTC website for almost a month where I have invested a total sum of $225 and have signed up for a membership and added funds where its needed to withdraw any income gained during the month for clicking advertisement. I have requested 2 payout and its been over 10 to 15 days where no money was deposited to my account and even after writing several e-mail and support tickets to the admin he ignored me and never even bothered to explain his situation of when payment will made. So, I got in touch with the payza.com an online money processor and signed up 'dispute' with the merchant and within the nest 2 days i got an e-mail in my buxproof account stating that I need to cancel the dispute and payment with be made using a different method. So I did well as he said and was fooled and after that he did not reply or even talk about payment and ignored al my e-mails . But, I see everyday members getting payed and they display their proof on the website saying they are being payed. I kindly requested your'll to see into this and get me a resolution to fix this issue and get me my money back.

my buxproof ID : damien03101985

The admin might ban me so if he going to act rude...

Thanks,
Damien

Await for pending payment

Buxproof.comCyber crime - luring out people's money

I got deceived by the website called BUXPROOF.COM who lures out people's money. I invested $70 total ($60 for elite membership and $10 minimum investment for 200% payout) it has been more than 2 weeks buxproof never paid anything to me. Admin([protected]@gmail.com) never responds to tickets raised in his website or to the emails sent to him about my pending payments. I've filed a complaint with all the payment processor team to stop his activity to lure money from people by scamming around. I am also gonna lodge a complaint to cyber crime unit of FBI
    . Please help me get back my money and stop this website to put an end to scam!!!

Buxproof.com — SCAMMING PEOPLE ?

I registered on this site and faithfully clicked the ads every day. When I had to cash out I got an error...

Buxproof.comDidn't get paid

I was working at the website called Buxproof.com and job consisted mostly from surfing the internet and getting paid for that. I watched hundreds of websites during first day of work and decided to withdraw $5 I earned but encountered a problem. No funds were transferred to my account and when I contacted their customer support with a question no answer followed either.

• Cy
          Cythia Mar 29, 2014

http://www.buxproof.com/ a sinister website!!!

I have spent a lot of time to click,click click... spent $85 to buy Ultimate membership.Two month later my Account Balance has $ 1011 to wait withdrawal. But one day when I request payout it showed me < Payout request refused Based on your membership and investment(s), the payout maximum for your account is $0.00.>

I was suddenly out without any reason and warning.I give their money, dedicate a lot of time and labor, Thus ended. This is the behavior of this site.Not about money, Such a site admin, you dare put it?buxproof. buxproof. buxproof.com a sinister website!!!

• Cy
          Cythia Mar 29, 2014

I invested total $105 and work with this site nearly two months. I spend nearly 1-2 hours to click hundreds ads per day. For new member it only pay $4 x 20 times,Then lifting restrictions. It has paid me $4x9 times and gradually delay finally stopped without reason.

I contact with admin but he keep silent. I lost money and amount of time.I would not say the site is a big scam.I uploaded two screenshots for your judgment.

Everyone has their own experience, I only tell my own story, to awaken people who should be careful.Such sites. It really payout,It has a choice of payment.Someone got more benefits, Someone lost.This is because of unfair payment strategy.I'm a victim under the unfair payment strategy.

Obviously, though it seems a payment site, but payment strategy is fraudulent and unfair.Please be careful.

Jack2014 Nov 07, 2013

I've got to pay, has been paid many times! My friends also got paid! Very good web site to make money.