Business Builder Enterprises Inc Logo

Business Builder Enterprises Inc

Having problems with Business Builder Enterprises Inc?

Business Builder Enterprises Inc Customer Service Contacts

11622 El Camino Real #100
San Diego, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Business Builder Enterprises Inc Customer Service. Initial Business Builder Enterprises Inc complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Business Builder Enterprises Inc above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Business Builder Enterprises Inc. Discuss the issues you have had with Business Builder Enterprises Inc and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Business Builders Enterprises, creditmakeover.bizScam! Ruined my Business Credit and Wasted my Money!

5 Reasons I was scammed outright by this Business Builder Enterprises Con Program.

I own a very small firm with myself and one other attorney and didn’t want to spend time “building business credit” for my law firm and corporation; you would think that after all of my education I would have done at least a little more due diligence. I can report to you that after wasting 9 months, several thousand dollars on products I absolutely don’t need, and countless valuable hours my firm’s corporation had its business credit ruined by this SCAM Extreme Business Credit Makeover Program.

I would like this scam shut down permanently and will follow several other means to do so. I have done a lot of research on this and now do have good business credit after undoing this bologna and doing it myself. I would like to give you 5 reasons you should not only get your money back that these criminals have stolen from you with nonsense and lies, but additionally procure every single dime on any and all purchases you made from these “vendors” as I have. I paid the $399 up front and made about $1250 worth of worthless purchases only to have my firm’s files flagged by DNB and my Experian Business Scores ruined. All of this money you, if you have done the same, I will instruct on how to get back in addition to helping me shut this scam down.

When I do some due diligence on a company I take into account mainly what others say about the company and any testimonials. There were several hundred of these with a 5 star rating and although I thought it suspicious that they were all so short and very indirect, I thought that no company could have actually faked hundreds and hundreds of them. Upon looking into it further, of course after several months of wasted money and time, I became suspicious. The “ratings” this company gives itself are flat out lies and fake. You can see for yourself if you read them, things like “Excellent Phone Company!!” I have since found out these are very easy to fake and pay for and trick the system by using companies based in India. On further investigation not one of the 895 testimonials as of this writing could I find that were real, but rather either fake or a ploy during the sign up process I presume. I would never give a company a 5 star rating if I had no idea if they deserved it. Needless to say I do a LOT more looking at testimonials now. SO that’s 1, hundreds of fake testimonials, it is why and how I was conned into this.

Pitney Bowes, Key Bank, Home Depot MasterCard, and all of the supposed No PG credit grantors do not exist. The Pitney Bowes part was the most frustrating part; they do not offer any credit card anymore whatsoever and have not for over 5 years. It was a TOTAL waste of time and money with this stupid machine in my office for all of those months.

I found online that this site was actually a copy of another site by a marketing company that specialized in online branding and reputation. So here was the key to it all, that’s how this basic e-book was able to get me to shell out $400 and waste 9 months and another $1200 for things I did not need. They were experts at taking anything and no matter how shady and making it look real. Upon further investigation I actually did find this company they copied (I in no way represent or recommend them these are just facts) and did find the proof in black and white; that yes they had indeed downloaded their site in 2008 along with their member site. This marketing scam created Creditmakeover.biz and actually knew nothing whatsoever about building business credit and was a marketing scam company that even stole their content. The company they stole their content from went on to tell me that the information was so hideously outdated, aforementioned cards, and just about everything else about this makeover program was now useless and has been since 2008.

Business Builder Enterprises is a scam period. It does not work more than anything but a gas card. No matter how you look at it if you are reading this and you have joined this program your heart rate is up now because you know as well as I do that you have wasted a TON of money and time on this and it got and/or will get nowhere. Just pure and simple it’s a scam that you and I bought into. There is not a single REAL client I am convinced that after 6-12 months would say ANYTHING otherwise. These guys even put fake testimonials on these ROR threads. I am calling them out point blank. As a purchaser of this product or program and as an attorney my personal opinion is that without any question whatsoever Extreme Business Credit Makeover and Business Builder Enterprises has thousands of very, very angry people with a Pitney Bowes machine and no business credit cards. That’s right I challenge that not even one single Visa or MasterCard or anything more than these Uline accounts, we have all wasted hundreds of thousands on.

Lastly, the second I said this was a scam to them, that there were no aforementioned NO-Personal Guarantee credit cards, that I had spoken with the company they had copied their site from, that it was outdated and irrelevant, that they were just a marketing company that sold an old e-book they IMMIEDIATLY not only offered to give me my money back I paid them BUT ALL of my vendor purchases equaling the $1200. Trust me I really do not care about that, what I do care about is that my Experian Business Credit was ruined with inquiries, and I had to pay my CPA $7500 to submit the proper financials and almost file a lawsuit with DNB to take me out of being red flagged as a frivolous credit builder because I followed the advise of this scam.

The bottom line is this; if you joined Business Builder Enterprises Scam get your money back ASAP exactly as I have, how? Post here and let them know you will do it again, just like Mark did and trust me you will get every dime back, but do it now. It is my sincere goal as a class action specialist and attorney, as I have spent my entire life taking down scams and entities that hurt and kill people, that this can be done without litigation and the old fashion way. Simply get the word out... Extreme Business Credit Makeover, Business Builder Enterprises, and Creditmakeover.biz is a SCAM and a Rip-Off and each and every testimonial is a fraud and simply not real. Lastly I am still completely confused as to how this scam got an A+ BBB but knowing this is a marketing company that specializes in online reputation and fake con programs like this; I suspect they did something very shady there also. Either way I will look a lot deeper than the BBB (And their fake testimonials!) next time (maybe they are not to blame, BBB that is, as they can’t know of every scam that is out there.

Business Builder Enterprises and The Extreme Business Makeover Program is a SCAM! They cost me Thousands and need to be shut down before they SCAM anyone else!

Tell them Mark said they were a scam and if they don’t like my personal opinion here and elsewhere and yours they can sue me I would love to get paid to shut them down after wasting my time and money. Get your money back you ASAP, I suspect there are thousands of us out there, don’t feel dumb get even. You don’t have a Visa/MC Credit card for your business because they don’t exist so shut this SCAM DOWN with me.

• Go
      goodtimes123 Sep 06, 2012

It look like you thought you could get something for free and it did not work. And Duns should lock your file with bogus trade references. You need to grow up CLOWN.