business acumensales tactics

was recruited by a joe not happy with no results and ccancelled soon after this was in Dec 08 here it is Oct 09 still trying to get cancellation still no results HSBC ( the lending concern) so far refuses to cancel debt prosper learning refuses to cancel debt " because i have a negative attitude" the debt now is up to $11000.00 and growing at an % rate of 27%

• Me
    Meek222 Sep 03, 2010

Grant writing and research is a two sided street and not all businesses can get funding. The goal of Business Acumen, Inc is to help small business owners take the proper steps toward obtaining grants to start a business or to maintain their business in these hard economic times. Not every small business will be funded but it sounds like you took the risk like thousands of small businesses do and got scared when you did not get a grant immediately. Sometimes the grant process can take 9 months to a year so patience is part of the game. Just remember your failure to follow through does not make Business Acumen, Inc. a scam it just means you did not follow the program and just got scared and maybe if you changed your attitude your credit card companies might work with you.

JoWilson1960 Oct 28, 2010

Not a scam.. I paid them ( Business Acumen, Inc ) the first half, $3750, and have already received my business plan and my website that they built for me. The business plan wasn't phenomenal but it was good and will help me. The website was a lot better, very detailed and looks real nice. It has only been a couple months and they have already done these things for me. Still waiting on my grants but like they tell you they do the business plan and web first. I dont have any doubts that my grants are coming. They have never been rude to me and have always been helpful when I call with questions.. so far I got what I paid for. If you have the money to invest then do it if you arent sure then dont. Simple.

• Je
    jerkkface Feb 01, 2011

wow this is so amazing... well im working with Theresa Bouchton as we speak... i believe she is up to yet another scam.. i need to get the information on what i can do because she has been stealing peoples money...

• Ev
    Evan james Feb 22, 2011

I gave this company Business Acumen $3, 750.00 5 months ago and today I gave them the remaining $3, 750.00 because they I received more than 50% of the grant. I haven't received the full $225, 000.00 but $125, 000.00 so far is amazing. I honestly thought they were scamming me out of my money at first. But like someone above said, if you don't have the money or cannot be without $3, 750.00 for 4-6 months, than don't spend it.

angiii Oct 13, 2011

I paid business acumen $5000, 4 month ago to do my 5 year business plan pre approved for 450, 000 and today i got a call fom excutive solutions and he told me i was approved for 450, 000 which the business acumen working on, but the problem is he want me to pay another $6, 898 up front to process the funding and they will deposit the money in two weeks, and he also mentioned about how to spend the money. can anybody tell me how this companys work? i am just not sure is this real?

• Du
    Dupedbybizacumen Nov 01, 2011

It's not real. Professional scam artists at it's finest. Following a plan that is set up to steal your hard earned money, in most cases probably borrowed money; preying on small business owners' desperate hopes to regain cash flow and be told all the things that will make them more likely justify making the leap to invest in a bogus idea is downright dirty, rotten and scandalous, despicable to say the least. All the short lived operations of business acumen Inc was merely a clever scheme to get unsuspecting people to fork over moderate to high levels of cash before to scam could be uncovered. Impress the since of urgency, get as much as possible as soon as possible and when times up to being held accountable for all the empty promises and false purpose of operations, make out like a bandit. Then play a few defense moves like counter-posting some positive remarks to people discovering the sham, it's all a bunch hocus pocus, smoke and mirrors. Then briefly while making their getaway people are asking themselves, "well, were they legit or not? Was it me not following the plan?" ...(scratching your head in embarrassment) Brillant, I must say... They got me! Good job! Hope you hideous scummsuckers are living large kicking back with a good laugh about how you pulled it off until we can figure out how to find your sorry low lives and get some deserved redemption. Until, we cross paths, enjoy your freedom.