Burger Kingwhopper and tacos

Lo Jul 25, 2019 Review updated:

The tacos were small, hard as a rock, 1 square inch of lettuce, and apparently leftovers from the day before. But the worst part of the order was my Whopper. I love Whoppers but not this one! Barely anything on it!!! Very little lettuce, onion, and 2 miserable little tomatoes (if you can call them that). I had never been disappointed before by the Whopper but this experience turned me off. Forever!!! Just nasty!!!

Burger King

Comments

•   Jul 25, 2019

You have to be a very special person to reasonably expect a Taco from Burger King to be any good. I don't know what kind of vapid lunatic would bother wasting any amount of currency on trying one let alone admitting to the general public via the internet that they were dumb enough to do it. It's just embarrassing. By the way, pal... I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you if you want to piss away more money.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   Jul 25, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I’ve said that to everyone complaining about the tacos. For a dollar you can’t expect a taco filled to the brim with food.

•   Jul 25, 2019

Expecting more tomatoes and not getting them means you have to ask for more slices of tomato. I doubt that there is a scale to weigh your tomato slices. Grab two pieces and toss them on the burger

Expecting authentic tacos at Burger King is tantamount to expecting fresh lobster meat at D’Angelo’s.