06:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fast Food Restaurants

Burger King / warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me

Ca Mar 16, 2019 Review updated:

Order 2 bacon & egg sandwiches and 2 coffees. Coffee was warm at best and I asked employee if she could get me hot coffee. She was not happy and told me that pot of coffee was all that they had. I asked if she could put it microwave and warm it up. A male employee returned my coffees and told me he had made fresh coffee. I went onto interstate with my order and opened my sandwich. They were both bacon & cheese.
I went to the closest location near me at this time on Shelbyville Rd and asked if they could provide the incorrect sandwiches that Blankenbaker had given me. Employee told me yes and that it would be about 2 minutes. I stood with 2 other customers for at least 5 minutes. I heard an employee say they couldn't do anything until they had eggs. At this point I left and called the Blankenbaker location.
The man that handed me the coffee answered the phone and I informed him that I was the person that needed my coffee warmed up. He told me he remembered me. I then informed him that my order was incorrect. He said he was sorry. Then I let him know that I went to Shelbyville Rd to get correct order but after 5 minutes of waiting I overheard that they were out of eggs. Then I stated that after 40 minutes I still do not have my correct order, or any food at all. There was complete silence on the line and then I let him know that his customer service was not very good and I would be letting corporate know. He did not say a word and then hung up on me.

Comments

• Th
      16th of Mar, 2019

Lmao. Who gets this upset over coffee and a breakfast biscuit? Rethink your priorities. Lmao

• Um
      16th of Mar, 2019

@TheManager You'd be surprised. I'm amazed they didn't want a refund.

• Um
      16th of Mar, 2019

I'd hang up on you too! You spent 40 minutes on hold for two coffees and two sandwiches?? That is that like 8bucks at best???

• Su
      16th of Mar, 2019

Why should the other franchise bear the cost of a screwup at another location? Why didn’t you check your sandwiches before you left? It’s known that fast food places screw up orders so you’d think people would check.

You told him you didn’t have the right order after forty minutes. What could he say? You weren’t coming back and you didn’t ask for a credit for future orders.