Burger King / the manager of louisville rd bowling green ky store think her name was christy

United States Review updated:

Hi my name is Tonya and me and my husband live off of louisville rd so we go to this location often as so do all our families which live in the area as well. Due to your manager Christy i think that's her name you guys lost at least 20 + people who use to be frequent guest i havs PTSD, anxiety, and depression. Which cause pain attacks especially when riding in a car do to losing my husband of ten years and my children in a car accident im a patient of behavioral health i also have my anxiety doctor an therapist and two mental behavior counselors for my PTSD an panic attacks so my doctor N therapist recommend a therapy dog to keep me calm an side tracked while in a vehicle. Well while i was standing in line with people all around so i was already anxious. Well the manger all of a sudden walks up from the back an pretty much yells you have to leave and i let her know i have PTSD and he is a therapy dog you got your paper work no not on me but i was told from my doctor that no one can ask me for them but i didnt bring my purse you need to leave then, ma'am all my four doctors an therapist an counselors told me with him being mental health dog that your not allowed to ask for paper work. An she still being extremely rude as hell tells me i have to get out of her store now. So me having all these mental health issues plus everyone heard her an was listening. I tell her im bringing my papers in the next day or two just to rub them in your face an start having a panic an anxiety attack an now im mad an stressed and embarrassed. My husband got his money back after waiting a good 15 + minutes. Now if she would of came to me an asked me nicely if my dog is a service or therapy dog i would handled it a lot different an instead of leaving there and now i have go to hospital for a very scary an painful panic attack an left my inhaler at home but she straight came up to me an said you need to leave followed by get out of my store and extremely hateful. Doesn't she no that your not suppose to piss off a crazy person? She was NOT allowed to ask for my papers. I even told her i have PTSD he is a therapy dog and she didn't care that i was mentally ill she was so rude that it sent me into a full blown panic attack. Thank you so much any questions please email me at bivens.[protected]@gmail .com or call/text [protected]. Oh an not to mention my dog is a 6 pound 4 month old wienie dog that i was holding the whole time. So she just wanted to be a hateful
person an which she was she was very hateful

• Updated by Tonya Bivens, Apr 27, 2019

[censored] i will [censored] you up. Thats ok ill see you out sometime. And your right he isn't a service dog you dumb [censored] im not blind or disabled im depressed. God your [censored]n dumb. And i cant wait to get my hands on you.

• Updated by Tonya Bivens, Apr 27, 2019

For people who dont know a service dog is to service a person with physical problems. Blind deaf ect. And a therapy dog is for people with mental problems depression anxiety panic attacks ect. God i hate stupid evil rude [censored]eful people. Thats ok cuz i take of mine and i promise they always regret [censored]n with me lmao oh im so excited to see this [censored] out

• Updated by Tonya Bivens, Apr 27, 2019

Not only does this hateful woman get smart with me an is very rude at the burger king restaurant she also gets smart by commenting on my post about how she treated me because im allowed to have my dog with me cuz he keeps me calm in a vehicle due to me having panic attacks, PTSD anxiety an depression from losing my family in a car accident. So my doctor an therapist wanted me to try a therapy dog an it worked. She posted a therapy dog is not a service dog. Then called me ridiculous an told me to go away. Are you serious?? But she is right he isnt a service dog i never said he was cuz u see im not blind or deaf im in therapy because of a traumatic event and she's making fun of me because of it? What the hell is wrong with this woman?

To
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

• Th
      Apr 27, 2019

A therapy dog isn’t a service animal. You’re ridiculous. Go away.

Apr 27, 2019

@TheManager My dog is a therapy dog cuz im [censored]n crazy you know not blind or deaf you stupid [censored] but i do wanna say thank u cuz i havent been this excited in a long time. IM GONNA FIND YOU

Apr 27, 2019

I bet the news is gonna love the story i just sent. Manager of burger king makes fun of a woman with mental illness. Have fun

Apr 27, 2019

@Tonya Bivens Oh and i am laughing my [censored]ing ass off dont you worry sweetie. Thank you an god bless

Apr 27, 2019

Oh an dont even worry about deleting it i already sent the pictures of ur comment

Apr 27, 2019

@Tonya Bivens You need to grow up and stop acting like a little girl. You attack others they will attack you back. Cannot take it because of your anxiety then don't dish it out. Just like you do not like being abused neither do others.

Apr 27, 2019

@Tonya Bivens That user's username is manager. He or she is not the manager of Burger King. This person and Burger King needs to sue you for libel. I hope everyone sees how abusive you are being. Why would you kick your service dog. IT helps you. Why would you kick a helpless animal. Grow up.

Apr 27, 2019

@Tonya Bivens No one is making fun of you. You seem to think that you are mentally ill that you can harass others. But guess what no one care that if you are mentally ill. If you are going to harass others they will tell you off.

Apr 28, 2019

@buildere What the [censored] are u talking about?? I never kicked my dog y would u say that? An i went into burger king an she came up front getting smart with me then had the nerve to comment on my complaint about her to her i never got smart or said anything until she made fun of me an said i was ridiculous that i needed to go away an shut the [censored] up. R u seriously replying on a complaint i made about how rude u was an then make fun of me a laugh at me with that lmao [censored]. So yes i got mad an told her thats ok u hateful [censored] ill see u around. And i can handle my own believe that ok. An where did u get that i kicked my dog. Oh my god what is wrong with people ur just as sick. So please leave me alone. You need god or help or something

Apr 28, 2019

@Tonya Bivens Then why are you sending me private messages about how this person made you so anxious that you kicked your dog in angre. I am not the employee you are speaking of. But you did send me a private message about how you were so angry that you kicked your dog and hit it with a whip. You admitted in the private message that not only did you kick you dog but you beat it with belt buckle. You are sick.

Apr 28, 2019

Threatening people, sending me messages about how her anger forced her to kick and beat her dog with a belt buckle.

•   Apr 28, 2019

@Tonya Bivens Lady, you’re the a certified wacko. Attacking posters, lying with every word you type and just living a life of lies. Come kick me and bring your kids so you can slap them around as you dream of doing. You’d never have the gall or smarts to find us. You create usernames and lies and post for attention. We all laugh at you and your lies.

•   Apr 29, 2019

@SubSquirrel But didn't her kids die in a car accident?

????

Apr 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! That is a lie as well. She never had kids.

•   Apr 30, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Sometimes they died, sometimes she beats them. I guess it depends on the personality she’s using and the dream she had.

Apr 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel Also she does not really suffer from PSTD. That is another lie.

• Ol
      May 06, 2019

@Tonya Bivens dreadful childish behaviour the manager

May 06, 2019

@olivia 67 Nope, the Op is the one acting childish.

•   Apr 27, 2019

If you don’t carry paperwork, then a tag on the dog collar is needed. Anyone can bring an animal into a restaurant and claim its a therapy animal. The news doesn’t care if you brought a dog into a restaurant and were told to leave.

If being around people requires a therapy dog, use the drive thru. Send your husband in while you and Fido wait.

Apr 27, 2019

What is wrong with you. You are attacking people and trying to use your mental illness to get away with it.

Apr 28, 2019

@buildere Umm no sorry if she wouldn't of said very rudely i might add you need to leave. I said no ma'am i have PTSD and he is a therepy dog. Umm well di you have your paper work? No i left it at home because my doctor an therapist an behavioural counselor all said i dont have to show them that you cant ask to see them. Then pretty much yells this in front of a lot of people you need to get out of my store. Then replies to my complaint i made of her being rude an she shouldn't of handled it in that way an i never would of said anything but because she was hateful an the replies on my complaint yea im pissed.

Apr 28, 2019

@Tonya Bivens Oh an honey i told you who ever u are. Exactly whats wrong with me. Why so you care? Why are u on here? I don't know you an u surly don't know me so y do u care? An no she shouldn't get away with this!!! Its unbelievable and sick this woman has no heart. Because she didn't make any replies until after i told her well not her but everyone that i had lost my family in a car accident an i have panic attacks while in a vehicle. Thats some sick eveil heartless [censored].

Apr 28, 2019

@Tonya Bivens She should have called the police on you. Having PTSD goes not give you a right to not leave when asked. If she asks you to get out of the store get out. You told me that you kicked your dog and hit it with a belt in the private message you sent me.

Apr 28, 2019

@Tonya Bivens I thought you were suffering from PSTD because your father raped you. Make up your mind and stop pretending to be mentally ill.

•   Apr 29, 2019

Ok, if you are going to be a member of society, functioning or not, you have to understand that the entire world does not know about your PTSD. I have PTSD as well but I have PANIC attacks.

I don't think you have PTSD because of how you have behaved during the incident and in here. I'm sure you have heard of fight or flight. Stay and fight or run away. Well, ptsd sufferers don't really do the fight. We tend to freeze or take off. You were asked to leave and you refused?

?????

Noooo.

If you are this high strung why are you leaving your house so often?

•   Apr 29, 2019

Uhhh... Seriously, no one with PTSD will FVK anyone up. What do you think post traumatic stress is?

I thought your husband (and children) died in that PTSD created wreck.

Really, you just sound like ghetto trash who decided to metoo the crap out of the new 'in' thing. Fail.

•   May 08, 2019

@Tonya Bivens,

I tried to read through your initial statement and have come to the conclusion you have the communication skills of an athletic protector. (For those of you keeping score, that's pretty freaking bad.)

So, let's boil this down a bit. You say that a Burger King lost 20+ customers. Can you provide an itemized list? I feel like you might be making that up.

Sorry to hear about your mental issues. The good news is, we didn't need you to elaborate in order to understand that they exist. They need only read the theme of your thesis and we know full well that you should probably require some institutionalized care. More good news!

Someone needs to call the WAAAAAAAAMBULANCE.

Hope that helps!

Your friend,

Biggus Dickus

•   May 09, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Dude? Are you waaaaambulance???

•   May 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! No! I am Biggus Dickus. I am from Rome!

•   May 08, 2019

@Biggus Dickus:. Shoot, this site hates you!