Burger King / shake/frozen drink

United States Review updated:

I went to Burger King on a very hot day and I ordered a burger, fries and a frozen Fanta. They didn't have it even though they have the signs for it. I was upset but I figured, okay, I'll get the new Twix shake instead, but when I ordered it, the machine was down. I canceled my entire order. What the hell is wrong with burger kings now a day?! Every time I come here, the shake machine is down and they don't have a product they have signs for on their menu. I will never be returning to Burger King again. You are turning into McDonald's!!

Ju
Jul 03, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 03, 2019

You must go there at around the same time every time you go. By health law they must clean that machine daily. The cycle lasts about 4hours and can not be switched on as people leave for the night. It must be done during working hours so that people can turn it off if something happens.

I am getting angry at these establishments because they don't/won't put up signs explaining about the law and how long the cycle takes.

But I'm more angry at the droves and droves of googidiots who don't even Google this phenomenon.

•   Jul 03, 2019

Having a sign up doesn’t guarantee that the product is available. Machines break, are cleaned or are being serviced.

•   Jul 04, 2019