Burger King / service/in correct order.

Me Jul 11, 2019 Review updated:

My son and I stopped at the new Greece Center Drive (Rochester) location last night (7/10) at about 10:10 Pm. We ordered two drinks and a chicken sandwich minus lettuce. We then sat in line for 15 minutes. A truck ahead of us left, we should have done the same. We waited.. finally, after 20 minutes we pulled to the window. I figured, they would have the order ready and we could go. Nope. We sat there another 5 minute. I asked for just a little ice in the drinks, both were crammed full of ice. Didn't get a receipt as I would have logged my complaint with the receipt number. I pulled away, and found lettuce in my chicken. I have never waited that long at a fast food restaurant and I'll never visit that location again. Then, I come here and see out of thousands of complaints only 10% are resolved. Do you really want people's business? That's telling me you don't care about your customers and your reputation.

Comments

• Th
      Jul 11, 2019

You’re crying Over lettuce.

• Te

@TheManager And ice!

• Bk
      Jul 11, 2019

Well its her money so she should get what She asks for [censored], whoever replied probably washes the toilets at burger king for a living.

• Te
      Jul 12, 2019

@Bksucksmcdicks Nothing wrong with washing toilets, it's an honest job.