Burger King / service and overcharge

Ba Jun 28, 2019 Review updated:

On Thursday, June 27, I stopped at this location, the cashier did not even greet me. After I placed my order and paid I was not even paid the decency of a thank you. When I got home I looked at my receipt and was charged for a whopper I did not get or order. Burger King is my husbands preference and it is not a short drive for us to get to one, so when things arent quite right we disregard it but this was totally wrong.

Comments

• To
      Jun 28, 2019

The cashier is being paid minimum wage to serve crappy food to overweight people. I'd be worried that something is wrong with them mentally if they were courteous and friendly.

Jun 28, 2019

@Tom JEN One It doesn’t matter It’s called respect and It’s their job no matter what they get paid and two not all the food Is crappy nor Is everyone overweight.

• To
      Jun 28, 2019

@Ky πŸ‘ŒπŸ» The only people in Burger King who aren't overweight are the people who have just started eating there. Give them time and they'll be the size of a house like everyone else.

@Tom JEN That’s bull [censored] and your a goddamn dick

•   Jun 28, 2019

@Ky πŸ‘ŒπŸ» You're right. The others are morbidly obese.

• Th
      Jun 28, 2019

In other words, you want your butt kissed for ordering a whopper and some fries.

Jun 28, 2019

@TheManager Um no that has nothing to [censored]ing do with It [censored] so shut the hell up, I didn’t order a whopper either πŸ˜‚ so don’t say [censored] you know nothing about.

Jun 28, 2019

No your just a hypocritical damn dick who assumes [censored] that isn’t always true so bye to you too