Burger Kingpretzel king burger

Jo Oct 06, 2019 Review updated:

I made an order at the drive through. I ordered a King Double Pretzel Burger. Went I arrived home I found that they made a mistake on my order. They did not give me the King Double Pretzel Burger. It was a Double Whopper. In addition they Did Not give me a receipt and there was No receipt in the bag.

About 90 minutes later I went back and asked to speak with the Manger. Her name is Tiffany Crawford. I explained what happened. Tiffany asked if I had a receipt. I told her I didn't receive it. She didn't believe me. Finally she acknowledged she remembered my order, asked what I wanted. I asked for a credit. She said, "she could not help me without a receipt". She said, I should have called immediately. I told her, "I would have if I had the receipt". She said she could call her general manager her name is Annette Kelly. After getting off the phone with Annette, Tiffany began to ignore me as if I wasn't there. Finally, I got her attention and asked what the general manager said. She told me Annette said not to give me anything.

I feel totally wronged and belittled. This was not my mistake. They didn't provide me with a receipt while at the same time, they messed up my order and refused to correct their mistake. The didn't acknowledge their mistake or give any consideration for my loss.

I will never go back to any Burger King again as a result of this. I will tell everyone I know how rudely I was treated by those who represent Burger KIng.

• Updated by John Albu, Oct 06, 2019

• Updated by John Albu, Oct 06, 2019

Really? Like I should open up every wrapped burger. & take out all the fries out the bag in my car, place it in my car seat while the next driver behind me is waiting.for me to drive off. Come on no one does that

Comments

• Cw
      Oct 06, 2019

What did we learn from this? Check your order before you get to your house 30 minutes away and have lost any evidence of you having bought anything in the first place :)

•   Oct 06, 2019

Did you ask for your receipt? Did you check for it before leaving? I don’t do fast food drive thru but it seems obvious to check your bag before driving away. Let the people behind you wait a minute.

Oct 06, 2019

@SubSquirrel If you dont do drive thru. Then don't comment.

•   Oct 06, 2019

@John Albu I’ve done drive thru in the past. You have no right to tell me not to comment as you’re just a crybaby who talks to furniture. “Manger” is wooden furniture and “manager” manages the store .

If you can’t post correctly then don’t post.

•   Oct 07, 2019

@John Albu I can't believe you are drive'through' shaming!

Most of the whining on here about drive thru experiences have to do with the customer not checking their orders.

•   Oct 07, 2019

Shush with the don't comment crap. You can't even spell thru correctly.

Meanwhile, you not checking your order to ensure it is complete and correct is your fault and no one else's.
    You leaving without a receipt is your own fault. No one else's.

How did minimum wage workers belittle you? I wouldn't believe you either. A receipt is proof of payment.