Burger Kingperson in the drive thru was exceedingly rude

I just left the drive thru less than 30 minutes ago. My daughter and I went to order. First of all, whoever that person was came on laughing loudly through the speaker. She asked what was the order and my daughter stated that she would like a #1 no cheese. I guess she didn't understand and said cheese? My daughter said no cheese she then proceeds to get flippant. Then makes a statement "we have to walk you through everything to which I said excuse me? She then says but that's ok that's what I am here for. My main problem is what she said. She had no idea who I was I could have been from a corporate office. Very unprofessional!!!

• Updated by Deborah Mccowan · Oct 20, 2019

There are certain responses that are best kept to yourself. I worked in corporate America for over 25 years and there were things that were unacceptable to say out loud even if you were irritated at a person/customer. Remember you chose that profession. A little diplomacy goes a long way along with COMMON SENSE

• Updated by Deborah Mccowan · Oct 20, 2019

Are you listening to your self? Or can you not read? I already said what she said all I am saying is what she said was inappropriate you never tell a customer “I see I have to walk you through everything “ when you say that to someone you in essence saying the person you’re talking to is slow/special. Would you like to have your mom talked to like that? If so, I know what side of the Spectrum you are from.

De
Oct 20, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 20, 2019

so she has to go through the order step by step, especially when something is irregular. and if you were from the corporate office, wouldn't that be correct?

there was no rudeness. where was she exceedingly rude? still nothing. her coming on the loudspeaker coming down from a laugh is a little bit on the rude side but id give it a pass because that means that they are allowed to have a bit of comradery at work. corporate offices don't have that and that's a sad thing.

• De
      Oct 20, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I don’t know who/what YOU ARE!!! But in my book if you feel a certain way or you are in a mood you DO NOT say that to a customer I don’t care. Get another job not dealing with people.

•   Oct 20, 2019

@Deborah Mccowan well, im not in THAT PROFESSION.

what did she say?? this is where you are not making any sense.

in your 25 years of corporate America they never said anything about BEING CLEAR in your reports or whatever? I find that HARD TO BELIEVE.

seriously, if THIS is how YOU SPEAK in CORPORATE AMERICA then you MUST BE either JR EWING or AMANDA WOODWORD.

•   Oct 21, 2019

@Deborah Mccowan Your book sucks donkey balls.

•   Oct 20, 2019

It's really hard to tell anything when your sentences blend into the next. There is no pause, no break within your text, no paragraphs, no quotes.

So do you listen to YOURself (one word oh, corporate giant)? Can YOU read?

• De
      Oct 20, 2019

MY DAUGHTER IS NOW IN FOSTER CARE. I was so angry at them that I beat her up. I told her that we would never go to Burger King again because the employees are stupid and rude. She started crying because Burger King is a treat for her. I slapped, her and punched her in the face. Someone contacted CPS and now she is in foster care.