Burger King / manager of burger king louisville rd bowling green ky

United States Review updated:

I already took pictures of the comment this evil woman sent me and sent manager of burger king louisville rd store in bowling green ky makes fun of an gets extremely rude with a mentally ill woman suffering from depression anxiety an PTSD an panic attacks. By calling me ridiculous an telling me to go away. To everyone with mentally ill problems she an i quote a therapy dog isnt a service dog. Oh my god our you serious?? She will not get away with this i had a painful panic attack at the burger king earlier an had to go to the hospital cuz i couldn't breath an didnt have my inhaler. due to her being hateful in front of everyone. Then comments on my complaint that im ridiculous an to go away an therapy dogs are not sevice animals. Is this woman hateful an evil or what omg

To
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

• Km
      Apr 28, 2019

This whole post and all prior postings are fake. You either work or worked for Burger King in Louisville and hate your boss. For months you only were only using the username TheManager. Now you decided to create a new username using your actual name as your username and started hand puppeting with yourself. You are trying to make your original account look like your managers account so you can get your manager fired. I doubt the news station bought you story but if they did can you post a link to the news story when the news channel runs it. My guess if they do buy your story it'll be those idiots at ABC.

Apr 28, 2019

I use the username Kmart 9459, but I don't work for Kmart I just love their stores and their shopyourway program. There is no Kmart store number 9459.

Apr 28, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Wtf r u serious? I have never worked for burger king an never will i assure u im very real not fake so please stop saying my complaint an comments that i had made due to the horrible experience i went thru yesterday are fake you have no right. Im not the woman replying on my complaint THE MANAGER. Thats the actual rude [censored] commenting on my complaint my name not that it us any of ur business but Tonya Bivens u can email me at bivens.[protected]@gmail.com. and i think tne managers name is Christy but don't know her last name

Apr 28, 2019

@Tonya Bivens And i sent in story to news 13 last night dont know if they will do anything but i hope they do because she shouldn't be allowed to get away with treating people that way. But if they dont pick my story then maybe the messages an emails and comments and post i Sent out all over the internet last night. Including Facebook complaint board an corporate and burger kings web site. So hopefully something happens an teachers her a lesson. Karma is a [censored]

Apr 28, 2019

Well then you are a total fake if you never worked at Burger King. I looked up to see if their actually is a Burger King in Bowling Green, Kentucky off Louisville Rd, and at least that much of the story holds true, and TheManager's 1st post is a reply to a complaint made at a BurgerKing in Louisville, Kentucky off Blankenbaker Parkway. But, I remember a post I made a couple of days ago where I posted, "If I ever become so mentally unstable that I need an emotional support animal, please put me out of my misery". Now I could conclude that you saw my post and planned a hand puppeting scheme, but I normally don't jump to those types of conclusions, but you kept responding to post. No one keeps replying to post here once they realize these complaints don't make it to the businesses the complainant is complaining about, so I conclude you are entirely fake seeking attention.

Apr 28, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Wow umm ok an i thought i was crazy?? Didn't see your.post sorry don't know you. But didnt know these don't get seen by the company that sucks. But i guess its ok they served there purpose i took pics of the comments the manager posted an emailed them to corporate and WBKO. And y do keep saying these r fake what ia wrong with u an no once again i have NEVER worked for burger king went in yesterday to get lunch an a old nasty greasy crack head looking rude person came up to the register an straight told me i had to leave an so i do then after writing my complaint this ugly person comments on my complaint laughing an saying im ridiculous oh no honey you just dont know i will beat the brakes off of u. Thats.ok tho im see this nasty person out at some point i promise. An how would i see ur post i dont know u i dont even know if ur a guy or girl i know ur crazier than i am thats for sure. Well im done with this [censored] peace

Apr 28, 2019

You would have seen my post because you are TheManager, and I've seen TheManager following the same complaints I have. It's not hard to to know the players on this website: TheManager, SubSquirrel, Ms Bean, umm is not an answer, etc. You just another one of the regularly seen hand puppeteers on Complaintsboard.com. I estimate 50% of the complainants are fake. But if you are real I'm sure their would have been a news report on the traumatic car accident that put you into a state of PTSD. I looked for a news report myself in the Bowling Green area and saw none that would relate.

•   May 09, 2019

@Kmart 9459 Ms bean hasn't been round for a while.

• Bi
      May 08, 2019

@Tonya Bivens.

You're making things up again. Please cease and desist.

Hope that helps!