Burger Kingcustomer service cashier

He Oct 09, 2019 Review updated:

On Oct 9th at 539pm I went to get food the cashier named betty took my order then walked off without giving me my receipt with order number I took my receipt from the printer. She then came running across the counter yelling I was stealing from her I told if had done your job I wouldn't be standing here waiting on my receipt the apparent manager came to her aid asking did I want a refund i said yes because I come here everyday and there is always an issue . This is the worst burger king in the world its nasty and the employees are rude and disrespectful in every way .

Burger King

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 09, 2019

I didn't yell at all she did read before you comment

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 09, 2019

I didn't yell at her and you missed your medication

Idiot

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

You probably work at burger king inspecting lettuce.

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

So the only retort you have is one you fabricated about someone beating their grandmother? You have a very low constitution indeed.

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

Why are you so intent on being stupid I didn't post that ignorant comment you blithering idiot.

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

You are a low life you hacked my name and I'm not entertaining you anymore.

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

Notice how you changed the spelling of my name at the end to make up that garbage so who's the liar? YOU

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

You also posted on others comments and created trouble with your comments. You are the definition of a troll because you have no life you go websites where people have legitimate issues and ruin any chance to have their issues resolved by misusing the purpose for which the website was created. You are only here to cause strife and discord why do you exist? Because just like roaches you are a pestilence you are unhappy with your own miserable existence you live in a dark dank corner of your mother's moldy basement tapping at your bacteria ridden keyboard.

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

I'm going rape you in your [censored] with a blowtorch

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 10, 2019

No your mother is better

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 12, 2019

Your a wonderful aren't you you're so sure about that.

• Updated by Hertzmertz, Oct 12, 2019

It was a threesome and you were the pivot man.

Comments

• Km
      Oct 09, 2019

Did the cashier realize all you were doing was taking hour receipt? I'm guessing she thought you was taking something else, but instead of you de escalating it by pointing out that all you was taking was your receipt, you had to start yelling cause the cashier didn't give you your receipt which 99 % of customers don't want anyways and make a big scene. The only people who actually want a receipt are pedophiles who keep receipts as alibis just in case they are accused of a crime during a time that a receipt might be used as proof they near a crime scene.

•   Oct 17, 2019

I lost it when I read SHE RAN ACROSS THE COUNTER!

Like a gorilla???