Burger Kingcustomer service

S Nov 03, 2019 Review updated:

On Saturday November 2, 2019 at approximately 9:35 PM, I drove up to the intercom and preceded to place my order, and the gentleman in a very rude tone asked me for the coupon code and when I gave it to him he continued being very rude and argumentative stating to me that he could not use that coupon on his register, when I attempted to explain to him that I could show him that I had 2 more days to use the coupon and then he rudely stated that I could only use it on Tuesdays. The T Mobile Tuesday coupon has to be saved on Tuesday, but when it is attached to the Burger King App you have 6 days to use it. I have been to this Burger King a number of times and this is the first time that I was treated with such disrespect, the gentleman in question needs to be retrained on how to be professional and treat the customers, and please train him on the T Mobile promotion. I will never visit this Burger King again!

• E
      Nov 03, 2019

The T mobile site says you use the coupon for BK is good only on Tuesdays.

• E
      Nov 03, 2019

Ok I totally effed up that sentence. Let me try again: The T Mobile site says the coupon for BK is good only on Tuesdays.