Burger King / bad customer service

United States Review updated:

I ordered Breakfast at your Dyer Indiana Location BK07267 Host #336 order # 336 at 9:18 AM Central Time on May 28 2019 at 999 Joliet Street Dyer IN 46311

The Lady who handed me the coffee did not close the lid, that caused the coffee to spill on me and in the car, there was 2 lids stuck to each other, had to figure how to use it.
When I told the employee who was an older lady, that you gave me the coffee with lid open, it spilled on me, she shut the window in my face, I needed towels to clean myself,
I ordered the coffee with 1 cream and 1 sugar, she did not give me the sugar nor the stir, I told her, after I had to honk so she can open the window, she handed me the sugar and the stir then she shut the window again. I asked her for her name so I can complain, she refused. so after I closed the lid on my coffee. I left. Luckily she gave me a receipt.

Very bad service, Very RUDE

Burger King
Burger King

Fo
May 29, 2019

Comments

• Gr
      Jun 10, 2019

You sound like the customer from hell. I wish I had her name so I could flood the store with positive comments about her even without her ever helping me.
    A food service worker is not below you FRANK and treating them like they are shows a problem with YOU