Burger King / all

2565 Jupiter Garland, United States Review updated:

I am a Burger King fan. Have been a Burger King person over McDonald's person for a long time many many years. However this morning I went in and ordered to for sausage biscuits with cheese and a large Dr Pepper. Lady told me that would be $15.64. I told her I could go next door and get the same order from McDonald's for $6. When I got to the window I said the do se $15. She said yes. I said I ordered just regular sausage biscuits which are a dollar and add cheese. She said that's $11. I said that's OK I will go next door and get everything I ordered 4 $6. She said that's great that way I don't have to deal with you. This right here has been the problem with Burger King for a while customer service has gone way down.

Pa
May 07, 2019

Comments

• To

lol

• Te
      May 07, 2019

I don't blame her for being happy not to have to deal with you. You are obnoxious.

• Bu
      May 07, 2019

I don't blame her for the comment she made towards you. You were rude and sarcastic and she has every right to not want to deal with a child like yourself trapped in an adult body.

•   May 07, 2019

Did you get your breakfast for a good price? Were they friendly to you? You’re an obnoxious twit and if you are such a fan, you’d know the prices.