Burger King — store cooking area cleanliness
We were passing through and stopped for a couple whoppers. The kitchen was a mess. See photos attached. Every table was dirty. There were no napkins in the dispenser. When I mentioned this the employee that came out washed a table for us with a bucket of water in the cupboard. Then filled the napkins after I asked him to. Without washing his hands. The next customer who came in asked, What happened, tornado hit?" The manager, I think, said "the area had lost power so the store was busy." I don't think the Health commissioner would accept that excuse.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service