Burger King — apple pie
161-50 crossbay Blvd, Howard beach, ny, 11414. Store # 9956
A few hours ago purchased an apple pie slice from this location. Got home to eat it a few minutes ago to find a giant round of blue and orange mold growing on the pie slice. Tried to contact the store who ended up being closed and customer service phone was absolutely useless. So ultimately nothing was resolved other than being told to wait on the store manager to contact me in 48 hours. Thankfully my kid didnt want a piece or else they might have eaten it and gotten sick for all I know. Very very bad experience with no solution.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item
- Burger King - payroll revision
- Burger King - poisoned food!
- Burger King - application/questionaire
- Burger King - free whopper survey code missing from receipt
- Burger King - tv advertisement
- Burger King - manager
- Burger King - not given drink
- Burger King - poor service/food
- Burger King - service