Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc. Logo

Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc.

Having problems with Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc.?

Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc. reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 4, 2009. The latest review Illegal collection tactics was posted on Aug 30, 2010. The latest complaint Unauthorized charges was resolved on Feb 04, 2009. Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc. has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews. Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc. has resolved 1 complaints.

Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc. Customer Service Contacts

7575 Corporate Way
Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Bureau of Collection Recovery Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Bureau Of Collection RecoveryIllegal collection tactics

I was was a manager for BCR for several years and there structure is set up to call as many consumers as possible as many times a day as possible. Not only do they harass the consumer but they report false payments to there clients.They do this to collect money from there clients before that money has been truly collected. If you are getting calls for BCR please contact my company and we will sue them on your behalf for free. 800 beacon.com [protected]. This is not a scam. I am unwilling to allow BCR to continue to bully and harass the everyday consumer. There clients need to know what they are doing and consumers need to hit them where it hurts and that is in the pocket book. Let me help you.

• Co
      coreybreal Feb 03, 2013

they just hit my credit report and brought it down 60 points im piss...and i dont owe no one

• Be
      bee_me817 Feb 09, 2011

someone called me today from BCR saying I had a debt with them in the amount of $3, 000. I told them to send me something in writing of the breakdown of charges and for what.

• Ve
      Very tired Dec 30, 2010

BCR - never heard of them but have started receiving calls from them. I was, for several yrs., behind on different payts. All the bills are paid either in full or thru a pay't. reduction plan. Most of the complaints I've seen are from Cingular (former cell co.). I paid that bill (not thru BCR) in 2/2008. Every creditor I had, when the bill was paid in full, I requested and received a letter saying that the bill was paid in full. At that point, I would shred all old bills, keep the last bill, letter & copy of my check. I did have a couple from Eden Prairie but I can't remember the name of the company (wasn't BCR). I received a call from BCR on Monday, 12/27/10 but wasn't around to answer. 12/28, I received a call at 8:40 PM from [protected] with a sub # of [protected].
      Today, 12/29/10 - 8:03 AM - RI [protected], 3:03 PM - RI [protected], 7:04 PM - [protected] with a sub # of [protected]. I'm from RI but didn't recognize the number. I called them a short time ago, they answered as BCR, asked for my phone # which I gave, asked me if I was 2 different people. Told them NO - they "said" they would take my # off. We'll see. I don't call 800 #s since my number will show up at their end. I'm on the Do Not Call and pay Verizon $4.95 a month for non-pub service. I am tired - all my delinquent bills are paid, my # is non-pub & why should I have to provide proof to them that they are?
      The only bills I have (rent, utilities) are paid on time, I've cut up credit cards & work with cash only. I'm tired - this is harassment & I know it's not going to stop nor do I know how to stop it.

Bureau Of Collection Recovery — Unauthorized charges

This company BCR Bureau of collection recovery INC. told me that I could settle my account for 312.00. After...