Bullseye Shooting RangeSlander

We have had several customers return firearms that we had sold to them because employees at Bullseye had told them that the guns were "no good". Some of these guns were never even shot by the customers.
I called the company and asked for the owner, the owers son asked what it was in reference to, I explained and he said that the guns were crap and hung up on me.
I called back and the owner Randy Powell said pretty much the same thing. I told him that these statements were costing my company money and if his employees could refrain from making these statements. Mr. Powell said he would not lie for me and asked me what he could do? I told him that the customer should be the judge and if they are not happy then my company will deal with it. Mr. Powell said that he would try but he could not give me a guarantee.
I then informed that I would seek legal council if I was bothered with this matter again.