Bullet Performance Logo

Bullet Performance

Having problems with Bullet Performance?

3017 Enterprise St
Costa Mesa, California

Complaints & Reviews

BMW mechanics fired from precious shops

Bullet Performance hires mechanics fired from dealerships. I was charged the same as dealership costs and double billed.

I picked up my car and had worse problems - then when I dropped off.

** WORST PART: If you try to post on the Auto sites against Bullet - the race car drivers whom the owner races with will post 20 times over you, on how great Bullet is.

BEWARE, the good postings all look the same and detailed on auto parts/work which no - normal, non car, person would possibly post that detailed on mechanical issues on a BMW.

They will let your car sit there forever and your stuck with a rental - they will take care of some customers before others - even if you dropped your car off first.

I've taken my car back several times and they are too busy to fix the mess they created. I have to be verbally patent with them, I am at their mercy now. But, I will keep posting until they fix my car right.

One visible work was completely done wrong which myself and others could see outright.

• Sc
    Scott Feb 11, 2010

I picked up my car and had worse problems - then when I dropped off.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices