BuLLCanes.netUnjustified complaints

I was googling bullcanes.net and found this website of complaints about them and they are completely unjustified! My boyfriend bought a english bulldog male from them that has turned out to be absolutely gorgeous, healthy, and a wonderful addition to the family. In fact, we are now trying to obtain a female from them. My boyfriend went to pick up the pup PERSONALLY when they lived in Florida and said that it was obvious Carolina and her husband truly cared for their animals!! I highly recommend these breeders and they have the best prices you will find on the net and are legitimate (unlike the other dozen emails I sent where they tried to scam me with fraud). Bullcanes you are awesome!
p.s. The complaint about "Colombia" and the "conditions the pups must live in" is ignorant and absurd. My significant other and his family are Colombian and they are far from poor indigents in poor living conditions and live better off than a lot of people in this country.

Janine_Mc Nov 15, 2014

I have a friend who bough a puppy and it died less than a week after they got it of PARVO!
    You make me sick
    Janine

• BULLCANES Jan 19, 2012

I´m Carolina Osorio from Bullcanes and today I´m writing here because it´s also important that anyone who reads this complaints, has another version of events:
    Firstly, I want to say that It´s not easy to have 100% of happy customers in any business, we are a company like any other and not try to deceive people, we love our animals and care them like our children, but thousands of people try to take advantage when buying a puppy, starting with some veterinarians, who are earning by telling a buyer that the puppy is sick (and many times, the puppy is completely healthy). I don´t want to talk about a generality, because are still good people who are honest, but those who are not it, need to work and earn money, then take the opportunity to tell the new owner of the dog that the puppy has a number of diseases in order to demand money in exchange for healing a puppy that is not really sick.
    It´s also true that sometimes the dog can get stressed out after the trip and stress could diarrhea, but this is not a serious condition and two more days the puppy will be in perfect health.
    I don´t want to defend our company, I want to let me explain, we sell live animals and there are many things we can not predict, our puppies come with health warranty, the buyer may know and accept it before purchasing the puppy: http://www.bullcanes.net/contract.pdf
    Again I thank all those who have trusted in us and know we are honest people who enjoy their dog and can also understand that we are human and we make some mistakes, but I can assure you that every day we work to become better.
    If you want to get a list with some of our buyers, I can send you it and you can call them to talk about us and their dogs!
    If you want to get more info about us, please write us to [email protected]

Carolina Osorio

• Sc
    ScamFighter_F Jan 13, 2012

Yeah Carolina, it's really easy to sign up under various names and write positive reviews about your business; as a matter of fact you have managed to visit every web site containing complaints about your business and posted positive reviews. Such a shame that people like you are free and not behind the bars. Just remember what goes around comes back around.

• BULLCANES Nov 30, 2010

This should be another breeder who wants to hurt us.
    I'm Carolina, we have sold many puppies for 9 years doing hundreds of happy families.
    if you want to receive referrals from our clients, please email us

JOHNXK401 Nov 10, 2010

I own a english bulldog myself and I love my dog like family.
    all the signs show that Bullcane is nothing but a puppy mill.
    google the place, their main objective is to "SELL" they have many sites such as twitter to youtubes advertising their pups.
    people, if you're looking to purchase a English Bulldog please do your research first. I advise you all to look for local reputable breeders, don't be afraid to pay extra, because you get what you pay for.
    bullcane sells more than just english bulldogs, they have dogs for sale just about every month year round. Most reputable breeders breed only once every other year.
    WHEN YOU SUPPORT PLACES LIKE BULLCANE YOU'RE SUPPORTING ANIMAL CRUELTY.

• Mo
    mollymolly Oct 19, 2010

This is a complaint site not a forum for the bullcanes people to create fake identities to defend their shady business and promote it.

• Ka
    Katherinemccann Sep 02, 2010

I got a puppy from Bullcanes.net and I met with him personally too. But it's obvious that the house that I met him in Hollywood Florida was a house they use just so people think they are legitimate. If you pay attention there was almost nothing in that house other than a Flatscreen Television a couch and a coffee table. And also, if you pay close attention you'll realized that the puppy you are buying is in that home for the very first time... Sniffing around ect. ect. And who keeps all their doors closed in their home? People who don't want you too see that there is nothing in them, that's who. I took that puppy home and gave that man $2000 knowing that I was being scammed that day, for the simple fact that I could not let him leave with that man ("Jose Giraldo") I took this puppy to the Vet the very next morning... Finding out that the puppy wasn't 10 weeks, he was around 6, at the very most... And to find out a really bad kennel cough... A couple months later my puppy got demodex mange. And a SEVERE case of it. So of course I tried to call Jose Giraldo about 30 times in a course of a week. I never herd back from him. Do yourself a favor and go and check out the website. Look and see how much they DONT look like English Bulldogs. They used to not look like this. They have gotten really out of hand. Please spread the word about these people. These poor dogs are just going to keep getting abused... The people saying they are great are probably the owners of bullcanes.net. There prices have gone down a hell of a lot so they're obviously not doing as well as they used to be, so they will do ANYTHING to keep their operation afloat.

• Lo
    Lons Jul 06, 2010

These people are con artists. Selling sick dogs and flying them across the country from Colombia no less. My dog has essentially NO HiP sockets and I wrote and they told me to wait a year to see if the condition improoved. What? That condition doesn't improve, she has difficulty moving and playing. The "healt guarantee" only lasts a year so...WTH?? Wait for the guarantee to be void...that's a solution??

They make sure they don't have to honor the guarantee and insult the client and their intelligence in the process. I regret doing bussiness with these disgusting greedy puppy mill. Carolina Osorio just disapears after she recieves the xrays proving the condition. My dog also has demodex but that is the least of her problems. She might not make it to her 2nd bday.

• Ti
    timkowalski Jun 29, 2010

They are really good at selling and responding really fast while doing so but once you have a problem they are MIA. My dog is a bulldog pitbull mix, aggressive and hard to train. They deny this and won't refund the money. The guarantee is a joke. Please try to rescue before you buy and if you need to buy don't do it from them. Petfender.com and save adog allow you to search by breed, sex and age. It's way cheaper.

Bullcanes and Catolina Osorio made what was suppossed to be a positive thing the worst experience of my life. It made me loose faith in people and honesty. I don't care how many pics of her daugther with a puppy they post don't fall for it like I did.

• char-lien Jun 07, 2010

After my dog's vet suggested I do so we did a genetic test on the dog purchases from bullcanes.net. Turns out the reason why they can offer akc documents is that the puppies aren't pure. I paid 1, 900 for a mix! When I complained they never answered.

They were super nice at first but when the dogs have problems they just deny and hide. They are just dishonest even by puppy mill standards.

• BULLCANES Jun 04, 2010

Bullcanes is the Best english and French Bulldogs For Sale!

• Ab
    abrissette May 25, 2010

I bought a beautiful and very tame bully from Bullcanes a month ago. He is the sweetest puppy ever. I had a great experience with them. Carolina always answered my questions right away. He was a little older than we thought but only by a few weeks. The website was great! Anytime I emailed Carolina and asked to see him in live web came he was put in there within 10 mins and I could watch him as long as I wanted to! I received alot of updated photos atleast once a week. She keeps in touch with us on facebook and email. She just wanted to make sure he is in great shape and in a great home. I hate how people who cant afford what they have now get a expensive dog and cant take care of it properly and they blame the company. If you dont research the breed and know what you are getting into dont get one! common sense.
    He is the love our life. Our vet did a very through check of him and said he is in GREAT shape and very healthy. No fleas, or worms, or skin problems, or ear problems or feet problems. He had no problems. He is great with our daughter and family cat. Only problem is we are in process of changing his food and he has some really stinky farts! but thats not bullcanes fault!
    I will definatly want to buy another one one day.
    I have so many people who compliment him and had two people already beggin us to breed him!

• Mi
    mimi sardiña May 13, 2010

i just want to say that bullcanes and jose giraldo have been nothing but a blessing in my life. they brought to me my heart in the form of a french bulldog. the only complaint i have is the name my little boy came with! so leonard is now leroy and i treat him like my son. this company from day one has been nothing but informative, sincere and generous in providing me with any help i may need, should the dog become sick for any reason. my boy came with all his shots, papers, avid chip as guarenteed and they were always available when i contacted them, even after we took our little boy home.
    leroy has been in exceptional health since we got him and i feel blessed every day that jose and bullcanes were with me through out the entire process.
    carolina osorio has actually friended me on facebook and kept in constant contact with me to know how my little boy is doing!
    when i walk my little boy, everyone stops and smiles at just the site of him...he's a great dog, in great health. i have recommened them to any and everyone that have ever considered a frenchie or english bulldog. if i were to ever get another frenchie, i would absolutely call carolina and jose again.