Builders Square Logo

Builders Square

Having problems with Builders Square?

Builders Square reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2009. The latest review Money Order Scam was posted on Sep 8, 2009. The latest complaint Money Order Scam was resolved on Sep 08, 2009. Builders Square has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews. Builders Square has resolved 2 complaints.

Builders Square Customer Service Contacts

4887 S Wadsworth Way
Littleton, Colorado

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Builders Square Customer Service. Initial Builders Square complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Builders Square above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Builders Square. Discuss the issues you have had with Builders Square and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Builders Square Complaints & Reviews

Builders SquareMoney Order Scam

This company offered employment as Builders Square and Sony Insider. I was initially contacted by Mr. Thomas Parkman "Junior HR Manager for Sony Insider" (thomas.[protected]@yahoo.conm). I was asked to contact Gina Sims for a Yahoo Messenger interview.

Gina Sims ([protected]@yahoo.com) claims she is deaf and that all correspondence will be done via YIM. An interview was help online and a long series of questions were answered and I was "hired" and told "Welcome to Builders Square" --- strange, I never heard that name before? I was asked to contact Gina on a daily basis until the money for equipment arrived.

I did some due diligence on Builders Square, Sony Insider, Thomas Parkman, Thomas P. Ford (another name that came up in conversation) and Gina Sims. There was nothing that I could find.

SCAM: They send you 2 phony US Postal Service Money Orders, then ask you to cash them and use the funds to by equipment you'll need for employment (obviously sending money to a known associate).

PROBLEM: The money orders will come back as uncollected and you will be held responsible for the amount. In my case, 2 money orders valued at $975 each. Fortunately, I had the bank CLEAR the money orders before an other purchase was made - in that process they found the money orders to be phony. The money orders came from a David Shore, 105 Russelvill, Malvern, AR 72104 by regular mail.

CAUTION: THIS IS A MONEY ORDER SCAM THAT CAN ALSO INVOLVE YOUR LIVELIHOOD AND A PROMISE OF EMPLOYMENT. I WAS WARY FROM THE BEGINNING AND JUST PLAYED THE GAME FOR OVER A MONTH TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN. I ADVISED MY BANK OF THE SITUATION, WHO IN TURN NOTIFIED THE POSTMASTER GENERAL'S OFFICE. THEY HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS SENT TO ME PLUS THE ENVELOPE THE MONEY ORDERS CAME IN (PLUS, OBVIOUSLY, THE MONEY ORDERS). GOOD LUCK TO ALL AUTHORITIES FOLLOWING-UP ON THIS NASTY LITTLE SCAM.

WATCH OUT FOR THIS ONE FOLKS - IT'S CUTE

• Wh
      Whataworld Oct 15, 2009

Yes, this David Shore, 105 Russevill Malvern, AR 72104 which is I believe Russellville original street name belongs to an Arbor Oaks, Health care & Rehabilation Center... 105 Russellville Rd Malvern, AR 72104 PHONE# [protected]. He mail letters from Little Rock Ar with zip starting 722 ( can't see the rest)
      We have contact the PA TD bank, N.A. 8301 Henry Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19128 Bank and notify them. They said they are aware of this scam and told us " just ripp of the cashier's check. Even though i have offered Rep. to send the check and envelope...:)
      I assume they are investigating or done with it.
      Stupid so called David Shore person thought he hooked us ...lazy ### want to make easy money. He was acting like a buyer on the Craiglist Texas sections.
      He says he buy the item, consider it sold and take out from sale list ...then he says " My secretary wrote a wrong amount on the checks she send you, pls go to your bank deposit and send me the remaining by western union and bla bla bla. Dumb bird :)
      Any way just want to let people know.
      Regards to all.

Builders Squarephony job offer

Has anyone been offered a job online with Builders Square... I BELIEVE that someone is using their name to do a scam... Saying that the woman in charge is deaf so she only communicates online with you from 9-3 and that a company rep will meet with you in person after you have sent money to another company to purchase computer system with their server information... I can't get any answers from this woman as to who her manager or supervisor is... beware!!!

mamichula Aug 08, 2009

I got the same SCAM... People do not think that is a real job because is nottttttt.
        Hello,

This is Mr. Thomas Parkman Junior HR Manager for Sony Insider. I just read your resume and i think you are proficient for this job. Note that this position requires you to have a have high speed Internet access, preferably broadband, There is absolutely no telesales or outbound calling involved. Your duties for this job is below, read carefully so that you know what to do for the company.

CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

- verifies expenditures and credits with statements of accounts
        - monitors accounts and initiates invoices, vouchers and other transactions for a department or division
        - directs the coding and maintenance of financial records
        - receives and processes bills, organizes into correct records and approves and deposits money from various projects
        - prepares monthly reports and keeps daily records of all expenditures on various accounts as required
        - maintains records and monitors disbursements of fund projects
        - computes monthly costs and billing of customers
        - provides information relative to area of assignment according to established guidelines

REQUIREMENTS:

You need a PC (as you will work fulltime from home), and a printer. You would also need to setup a yahoo instant messenger ID (this is very important and this would be the major means of communication) You need to have adequate knowledge of your calculator, Excel Spreed sheet, MS word.

BENEFITS PACKAGE

Start Date: immediately
        Position Type: Full-Time Permanent/Part-time
        Salary: $25 an hour
        Work Time: 9am-3pm

The interview for this job program will be conducted online via yahoo messenger and i know it's new this will help ascertain your ability to handle client on IM. Set up a yahoo messenger and send an Instant Message to the Recruitment Officer Mrs. Gina Sims at [email protected] She will be available for your interview on Thursday 6th of August by 5pm your time. For more information on the company see the website below.

Thomas Parkman
        Junior HR Manager
        Sony Insider
        www.sonyinsider.com

• I was in the middle of thinking that in this economy, I had found a job after being laid off for three weeks. Along comes what I believed was a glimmer of hope. I firmly believed everything was on the up and up until I was asked for my bank account number in order to transfer funds into my account. Apparrently, they wanted me to withdraw the funds, and then transfer the money to another company via Western Union for computer equipment. Originally, Mrs. Gina Sims([email protected]) said that she would sent me a check for the funds. Why would a company operate like in this manner. How about you cut out the middle man, and just sent the funds directly to the supplier...and have the supplier send me the equipment. This is totally a scam in my opinion. I copied the direct link to the complaint board and dropped it into her email. Hopefully she and others are aware that the American public is not as stupid as they think. My next step is the BBB. Proceed with caution!!!

• Na
        NATALYA/STAR Jul 17, 2009

THIS WAS THE IM THAT TOOK PLACE AFTER I RECIVED THE EMAIL WHICH IS BELOW THE IM AND AFTER I DID SOME FOOT WORK. PLEASE BEWARE

Karla White (builders.square) has requested to add you to their online list.

Friday, July 17, 2009

full time 9-3 25/hr is offline.
        You can send full time 9-3 25/hr an email (12:34 PM)

Me
        i called and spoke with someone who said that they worked with your company and this is a scam i'd love it if it wasnt, he said that builders square went out of busniness and that hes recived alot of calls with these emails saying they were scams is there a number to speak directly on ? 12:48 PM

full time 9-3 25/hr is Available (12:50 PM)

Me
        i called and spoke with someone who said that they worked with your company and this is a scam I'd love it if it wasn't, he said that builders square went out of business and that hes received alot of calls with these emails saying they were scams is there a number to speak directly on 12:51 PM
        He said that I'm receiving this email because I posted my resume on a job board I know I'm looking deep but with all the scams out here I need to know that I have nothing to worry about I am interested in this job VERY much but I need to make sure as will. 12:54 PM

This is not a scam 12:54 PM
        The company was out of service but came back as an online company in 2006 12:55 PM
        So the company is an online company now and has no present location 12:55 PM

Is there a number to contact or to verfy who you say you are ? 12:55 PM

We operate from NY as an online company 12:55 PM
        Most people dont know that 12:55 PM
        All is done online 12:55 PM

Me
        My dad who checks things out for me knew of the company from Florida when he was in the service. 12:56 PM
        Are you in the BBB 12:57 PM
        I'm really interested in this job this is what I was looking for, I've alreay checked out the online add but the numbers listed with the BBB is dis 12:58 PM

How old are you? 12:59 PM

29 12:59 PM
        MEDIA CONTACTS
        Matt Lindberg/ John Flanagan
        [email protected]/ [email protected]
        203.682.8200 1:00 PM
        this is who I spoke with off your website who said this is a scam 1:00 PM
        http://www.builderssquare.com/Customer/Press.aspx 1:01 PM

full time 9-3 25/hr is offline.
        You can send full time 9-3 25/hr an email (1:03 PM)

ME
        thank you, ill let this be known that this is a scam scents you signed off and I've sent this and the email to the BBB

PLEASE BEWARE

THIS WAS THE EAMIL SENT TO ME: BELOW

Hello,

This is Mr. Thomas Parkman Junior HR Manager for Builders Square. I just read your resume and i think you are proficient for this job. Note that this position requires you to have a have high speed Internet access, preferably broadband, There is absolutely no telesales or outbound calling involved. Your duties for this job is below, read carefully so that you know what to do for the company.

CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

Start Date: immediately
        Position Type: Full-Time Permanent/Part-time
        Salary: $25 an hour
        Work Time: 9am-3pm

The interview for this job program will be conducted online via yahoo messenger and i know it's new this will help ascertain your ability to handle client on IM. Set up a yahoo messenger and send an Instant Message to the Recruitment Officer Mrs. Karla White at [email protected] She will be available for your interview on Friday 17th of July by 5pm your time. For more information on the company see the website below.

Thomas Parkman
        Junior HR Manager
        Builders Square
        www.buildersquare.com

• Cr
        craigsmom Jul 14, 2009

After answering a job posting on Craigs List, my friend just did an online interview today and towards the end this Gina Sims asked which banks she was involved with and if she had ever incurred any penalties from that bank. My friend asked why she needed this information and Gina's response was snippy. The wrong bank was given just to answer the question because by then we were suspicious. Gina told her to hold please and we then Googled "Thomas Ford + Builders Square" and found out it was a scam. My friend sent a last yahoo instant message saying that we had googled them and realized it was a scam. She instantly logged off, deleted her from the Yahoo Instant Messenger list and shut down her computer. The lesson - Google anyone that wants you to do an online interview.

• Td
        tDawg1 Jul 11, 2009

I did an IM interview with her today and Gina Sims had me posting all sorts of listings on Craigslist. She said she would see me tomorrow @ 9 am but I think it is a scam because I informed her I worked a FT job and she asked was my bank still open when I got off. PLEASE BEWARE of this company.

• Je
        Jerm Jul 10, 2009

I got the same scam from a woman stating that she was deaf, her name was Gina Sims and told me exactly the same thing you just noted. I started asking too many questions and she logged off from yahoo then sent me an email that she had some issues with her system and wanted to meet with me again tomorrow at 9 am. The gentleman I received the email from was Thomas P. Ford

• Lp
        l powers Jun 15, 2009

Has anyone been offered a work at home position from this company.