Bug Source LLC Logo

Bug Source LLC

Having problems with Bug Source LLC?

P.O. Box 93
Waterford, Wisconsin

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bug Source LLC.

Complaints & Reviews

Bugsource.comNo communication and no delivery

I ordered some stuff for odor control from the website www.bugsource.com. I paid them money and the payment was prompt, but these scammers simply took money and didn’t deliver order. As well as they ignored me and didn’t reply to my emails. I have no idea how to reach them, but I want money back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Masiaja Aug 03, 2011

Ordered insecticide concentrate from this company on 6/19/11 on Visa /debit card and as of today, July 31, have not received product or a response to two e-mails or a message left on a customer service recording. Card was charged on 6/22.

Anthony Bettencourt Aug 12, 2011

I returned a product to Bug Source and have not received a credit or any response to emails or phone calls.
      I would not do business with this company again.. And advise the same to anyone else.

• Ti
      Timide Jan 07, 2013

This is not a real Company, i placed an order 3 weeks ago and it was deducted from my credit card. And have not received my order, i called and left a message and also 3 emails and no response.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices