Buffalo Wild Wings — service
Went in for lunch, 12:30pm, Friday, July 12. One server available at lunch hour.
Waited 20 minutes with no one coming to our table. Went to the bar to see if the bartender could help. They took our drink order, but said we would need the server to talk our food order. Waited another 15 mintues before server arrived. Said that they were short staff today and wait would be a while. Really! No "sorry for the wait", or "sorry we are short staffed, but will get your order in quickly". Our office is located about a block away and we frequent this BWW often, especially as a group after work hours. Never experienced this. Had a hostess at the front who told us to seat yourself anywhere, which was fine, but why could she have not jumped in to help with taking orders.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar - poor customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bad customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - service complaint
- Buffalo Wild Wings - wings/customer service
- Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. - management