Buffalo Wild Wingsbad to go service

An Sep 15, 2019 Review updated:

We ordered wings to watch some college football at home. Again, disappointed with their take home service... I really do not know why I keep trying with this location in Hiram. They forgot two pieces of our order, and so I called (usually I don't). My mistake... they don't refund your money. Instead they want you to come back (while your other food gets cold) OR the next time you come in they will give you your forgotten items free... WOW really? Free? I believe that I already paid for them? So the work is on you, not the restaurant that messed up your dinner. Very sad...no customer service at all! You can keep my two items which were french fries and ranch dressing...I will NOT be back!

Comments

•   Sep 15, 2019

You could, you know, go ahead...

And get up off your glutacus Maximus and go to pick up your blessed order!!!

• Ev
      Sep 15, 2019

The simple solution is to check your takeout orders before leaving the restaurant.

•   Sep 15, 2019

@Everywhere They don't go to the restaurant! They sit on their anti social patootie and get it delivered!

• Ev
      Sep 16, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I read it as they picked it up because they said "take home service' and that the restaurant wanted them to "come back".

•   Sep 15, 2019

If you spoke to them with understanding they would probably deliver the missing items. You must yell or something because stores generally fix this situation by delivering again.