Complaints & Reviews

chicken bucket family meal

i went and ordered 2 family chicken bucket meals for lunch for the girls at work and it was the worst lunch ever the potatos were cold they forgot gravy the cole slaw had a hair in it and above all the chicken was not fully cooked i went to call the store to lket them no so they wouldnt serve it to any one else they acted like they didnt even care i thought that was compleatly rude of them not worring about other peoples helth and i really do love kfc but who no if i will even be back there

not worth it

I have been living here for a year now and I can tell you that it is not worth living here. Yes the rent is cheap but you make up for it on gas. It takes at least 15 min to get anywhere. Also, you would think that being out in the middle of nowhere that it would be nice and quiet. NO!! Every night there are fireworks going off from Disney and you never know at what time. They go off anywhere between 9pm to midnight. There are always kids wondering the street at night and the playground needs serious replacing. It is horrible. I wont let my kids play there. Like I said it is not worth it unless you work for the Rat. Then you could just walk right across the street to work and back to go home. WHAT KIND OF LIFE IS THAT'!' I cant wait to get back to civilization.

• Ni
    Nick Getchell Apr 11, 2009

Haha, that's the life of a cast member. I was looking to see what people have said. I'm thinking about moving in here myself, and plan on it, but thought I'd see how many people actually think it's not livable. It's cheap, it's across the street from work, it's 7 mintues from a grocery store, and if you're a cast member, all you need to do is walk across the street to either get transportation anywhere on disney property or to the 192 are via Lynx bus. It's cheap, you get what you pay for, but I'm gonna give it a shot.