Budget Savers / Fraudulent Phone Calls

1 2344 Union St.Klamath Falls, OR, United States

Budget Savers has been calling my cell phone for a month and I have never answered because the number was not familiar. Finally annoyed enough, I answered, to barely understand what was being told to me by a woman with a strong East Indian accent. I did hear the name Budget Savers though, and I immediately stopped the woman to tell her that I had heard of their so-called company and that I did not want anything they were offering, not to send me anything in the mail, and not to charge me for anything I did not want. Before I could finish, she had hung up on me. So now, I don't know what to expect! I don't know what sort of financial information they have on me and I do not want any fraudulent charges on any of my accounts. What they are doing should be illegal. If it is illegal, they need to be stopped.

Sb

Comments

• Sc

Budget Savers - unethical practices
    Houston
    Texas

they call you up and ask you to be apart of their coupon program that only costs a couple of bucks, ok no problem but i don't want to be obligated to anything. they say you can cancel within 30 days and you won't be charged and use the hundreds of dollars worth of coupons you get for just the few bucks. sounds like a great deal. i go online to cancel as suggested by them but now i have a charge of 19.95 on my account. not cool! that's exactly why no one trusts these types of marketing schemes. thanks to them i will absolutely NEVER "try" anything like this again.

• Ga

There is no site for the $40 gas card they promise!

• As

Budget Savers - im only 17 years old
    Washington

In onlu 17 years old and a couple months ago i got a phone call saying i was a valued customer and that i would be receiving a $40 gas voucher in the mail they didnt give me any time to talk and now i have a $50 overdraft fee because they are taking money out of my account. I dont know how they got my information. I just want it to stop im getting married and moving soon and i cant afford to have money being taken out of my account and im not doing it.

Here's the primary telemarketing company contact info for the origination of your Budget Savers problems:

Quality Resources

• Ap

Budget Savers - Unauthurized charges
    Houston
    Texas

I began to have have charges showing up on my account for a company called Budget Savers for the amount of $24.95 Then from others called Savings-to-go ($14.95), Travel Members ($19.95), and Privacy Members($29.95). And come to find out there all the same company!
    I don't know how they got my account # but all they could tell me was they got a voice authurization over the phone. Bull! They charged my account for 3 months and got me for $270.00. Oh but when i called to complain, they were nice enough to credit one month of each. Wow that like getting [censored] in the A$$ with no lube. had to change my account # after that! Don't let the get you. demand you refund and make sure they cancel. Follow up and follow up some more.

• De

Budget Savers - unauthorized withdraws from my bank account

I have just discovered that money has been taken out of my account from a comany called Budget Savers. Once I realized this had happened, I sent an email to them and requested they cancel my membership although I did not ask for the membership in the first place. I have just checked my bank statements and this has been happening since October!!! I have contacted my bank and told them that these are unauthorized withdraws and I will be contacting the Attorney General in the State of Missouri and also The Better Business Bureau.

• 0 Votes

Budget savers caused my bank account to go into overdraft of almost $200.00 now, I have been on bed rest because of a surgery I had and haven't been checking my account daily like I would normally do. When I last checked my balance I had a couple hundred in it that was the rest of my SSI money for the month. Now what? I hope someone finds them quick and charges them for the crimes they are committing against innocent people, I did not sign up for anything from them and I always read all the fine print if I dare order online.
    Carrie-CA

• 0 Votes

Budget Savers, Savings-to-go, Travel Members, and Privacy Matters, are NOT the same company if you call one to cancel it WILL NOT cancel all the memberships.

Budget Savers - Where to complain about this scam
    Budget Savers

My daughter has been charged three different times from these people. Called and had money refunded but they cost her over $270 in overdraft fees because of their unauthorized charges. I spoke with the FBI and was told to go to a government website where I could file a complaint against this company. It is the "Internet Crime Complaint Center". The website is www.ic3.gov. If we all send our complaints there then they will investigate the company and we can file a class action suit.

Budget Savers - why?
    Jacksonville
    North Carolina
    Phone: (910) 388-4084

They some how got a hold of my credit card number & began stealing money from me with out my permission! I called the number to find out how this happened and said that i got a letter in the mail, even though no such letter has come! When speaking to them, they were rude to me! Speaking with an attitude when I simply asked "What does the company provide?". Not knowing anything about them or how the heck they got my card number! They rudely agreed to refund my money (within 2-3 business days. & canceled my so called "account". I seriously recommend this company fix their problems or they will have law suits coming!

• Ad

Florida
    Phone: 813 562-2606
    BUDGETSAVERSONLINE.COM

HELLO MY NAME IS ADA:

I CALLED TO TRY OUT THE INSTYLER BRUSH, I JUST WANT THE TRIAL PERIOD FOR 30 DAYS, I HAVE ONLY AUTHORIZED $14.99 FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME, AFTER THIS I WAS REFERRED TO ANOTHER PERSON AND SHE OFFERED ME A SERIES OF THINGS TO WHICH I TOLD HER I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN, ON THE PHONE I KEPT ON TELLING HER NO TO EVERYTHING SHE OFFERED. THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE SENDING ME THE BUDGET SAVERS MEMBERSHIP FOR A $1.00 AND THAT IF I LIKE IT THEY WILL CHARGE $24.95 MONTHLY. THE BUDGET SAVERS COMPANY PROMISED ME GAS CERTIFICATES AND OTHER KIND OF CERTIFICATES IN ORDER TO TRY THEIR MEMBERSHIP CHARGING A $1.00. I'M GOING TO CALL THEM ON MONDAY AND LET THEM KNOW THAT I'M NOT INTERESTED AND IF THEY FURTHER PURSUE THE FRAUD THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE SUED BY ME.

• 0 Votes

Thank you for providing this information. I have to go to our bank tomorrow to arrange for new cards, as our old ones are blocked due to this fraud. I also have to dispute the charges and take care of overdraft fees because of them. I will be filing immediately.

Budget Savers - Unauthorized charges to debit card
    Colorado

We bought sunglasses from budget savers they kept calling to sell us more stuff we said no. A total of 49. 90 was taken out of our account without authorization. Thank goodness we saw it on bank statement. We called them and raised hell, they put hte money back on account. Check your bank statements often. Those people are nothing but a bunch of theives!!!

• Ju

Budget Savers - missleading and unauthorized charges
    Glendale
    California

Supposeably i ordered something from someone and got a call from a woman saying that i was going to get a voucher from budget savers for a free gas card, and $1, 000 dollars in coupons for groceries and a gift card for WalMart for $25 free. She promise all this stuff and said isnt that great, before i knew it, she sent me to another woman who said i was enrolled in such and such.well i never got the gas cards or the coupons or anything at all for that matter i was also gonna get free credit checks and never got them and after all of this they charged my credit card 30 bucks and i am livid over this whole thing and really want to see these people stopped so that they dont do this to anymore people...

Budget Savers - Dumb People
    Budget Savers, Value plus

Ok are all of you people stupid? When you call customer care yelling and cussing at these people who are supposed to help you. Do you not think that they have all your info. What if they live near you and you don't know it? And they knock on your door and punch you right in your face cause you called him/her a ###ing ### hole, ect... It's not there fault you don't check your mail or bank statements idiot. Don't call and say someone is stealing your card 3 years later and cuss out the rep. So the last thing is just remember the next time you call and chew there ###, the rep is human and is there to help you. If your are mean don't expect to get any help.

• -1 Votes

I mean really who don't look at there statements at least once a month?

• Fs

Budget Savers - FRAUD and SCAM
    Membership Services (BUDGET SAVERS)

I have been noticing a $24.95 debit transaction coming out of my account since April 2017. So I called the customer service number and they proceeded to tell me I had purchased a membership in April. But they cannot give me any other info as to what website I did it on. I also asked them if they could get my personal information like account number and credit card without my permission, and EVAN ( the rep) that I spoke with told me YES!!! Unbelievable!! He basically admited that they can steal info without our permission to do so.. I am waiting on my letter to send back to them to get my refund. I highly doubt that will happen, but I have my attorney waiting as well!! : )

• Ti

you can call the # off your bank statement and cancel they tried to send me info and said that i would not be charged until i received the packet which was a lie they said i wouldnt be charged until 14 days after the trial period but was getting ready to start charging my account before then luckly i did not wait and called them and canceled i had no info on the product and 2 days before they started charging my account it is a big scam i finally received the mail packet strangly when my account was going to be charged the very same day

check card budget savers - Unauthorized charges to debit card
    Michael F Horton
    410 W. main street
    Charleston
    West Virginia
    Phone: 304-925-1093

Unaotherized charges to my bank account and possibility of selling personal and private information.