Complaints & Reviews

Resolved It is the worst company ever

We have ordered cabinets from budgetkitchencabinets about 3 months ago we still do not have the cabinets. We have been eating out and have been calling and E-mailing them for the past three months. They never answer the phone if they do answer their phone or E-mail they gave us a date for deliver which is just a lie to keep us waiting. So it's been over three months now and we still have no cabinets and they already took our money, we are still trying to get our money back so we can reorder the cabinets from another company. Please be aware of this company. I sure hate for anyone to go through what my family is going through, it's been three months without a kitchen and it's hell. budgetkitchencabinets, you guys really suck!

DavidK Jul 14, 2008

We also have not received cabinats. We ordered and paid in full on May 5, 2008. We're still waiting ten weeks later. And they seem to have dissappeared after a family death.
    Let me know if you ever received cabinets.

FP Jul 15, 2008

I totally agree. We have had the same problem. We finally received our cabinets on June 30, 2008, but all of the custom items were missing. they finally responded to our calls and e-mails a week later and said they shipped the remaining items in two shipments. I am still waiting for key cabinets and can not install the kitchen yet. I suggess that you guys contact the Mississippi Better Business Bureau http://ms.bbb.org/ and the Mississippi Attorney General's Office. This is the link to the AG complaint form http://www.ago.state.ms.us/index.php/sections/consumer/complaints. If enough people complain they will go after them. Also consider disputing the charge with your credit card company. I will use these postings in my filings to show that there is a pattern of fraud and larceny. Contact every agency that you can. I am looking to find the manufacturer's contact information so that I can let them know about Budget Kitchen Cabinets.

FP Jul 15, 2008

They are the worst company. Note that they go by the following other names on the internet so that you dont get scammed. Budgetkitchencabinets.com, cabinetrydirect.com and kitchenscape.org

BUYER BEWARE!!!

FP Jul 15, 2008

They also go by this web site http://www.premierrtakitchens.com/

FP Jul 15, 2008

Man I am so POed at Budget Kitcehn Cabinets. I last had contact with them on July 7, 2008 and that was only by e-mail, but I guess I am one of the lucky ones. They said that the rest of my order had shipped out the prior week. I got part of my order, but have not received the rest and they have yet to respond to multiple inquires to give me a shipping tracking number,

DavidK Jul 15, 2008

I'm prepared to contact the local police in Nettleton, MS tomorrow. Is there a way we can all file a complaint together?

DavidK Jul 16, 2008

Checked all references, and then paid in full for kitchen cabinets on May5, 2008. Promised delivery in 6-7 weeks. Was told that the cabinets would ship mid June, then late June, then nothing...
    Now they won't reply to e-mail and don't answer their phone.
    BEWARE!!!

• Ls
    lsc Jul 25, 2008

I'm soooo glad i found this!!

I have been trying to place an order with this company for weeks now. I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt on why he was behind...a death in the family, virus attack. It has been seriously frustrating to deal with him. i actually like his product. what a waste.

I am so sorry that this happened to you all but grateful you posted your situation. I did research prior and found that he is a hard to get a hold of (so true) but its worth it in the end. I'm thinking now he probably wrote that himeself.

its weird b/c he was so responsive in sending me samples next day air but he cannot seem to answer a phone, read and email or recieve a fax. what he can do is charge a credit card. Perhaps ken ables is on the run.

my project is so behind now-what an utter frustating waste of time.

2 things---(1) any other cabinet resources i can try & (2) what is his extension or how can i leave a v/m.

He may never get it but i will feel good leaving it.

thanks everyone again

DavidK Jul 30, 2008

I must write this follow-up. I contacted the local police and TV stations. They were instrumental in getting me a refund. The owner of Budget Kitchen Cabinets suffered a terrible family tragedy and has let his business deteriorate, but when the local authorities contacted him i know that he made good on one of the complainers on this web site and he refunded my money in full.
    I have since priced the exact cabinets locally and he was considerably less expensive. He was very helpful in the overall kitchen layout, but has hit a bad patch. Perhaps he will be able to recover. I will purchase cabinets locally.

DavidK Aug 13, 2008

UPDATED STATUS: Refund was NOT received.

Please note that I have NOT yet received a full refund from my credit card company. The owner of Budget Kitchen Cabinets has not responded to a certified letter or e-mail requests for a refund. My credit card company will not refund my money until they caon resolve the disputed claim. I stuck paying for new cabinets a second time while I wait for the owner to resolve the dispute.

DavidK Aug 13, 2008

UPDATE: I have NOT yet received a refund.
    The owner of Budget Kitchen Cabinets has not yet resolved the disputed charge card payment.
    He has hd my money since early May.

• Co
    cody lane Nov 25, 2008

Hint: If you want quality cabinetry hire a cabinet local cabinet maker.If you want to pinch every penny possible, buy your cabinets on the internet.You get what you pay for.

• Al
    Alex Nov 29, 2008

Budget Kitchens phone is now disconnected, what a bunch of a-holes

• Sm
    smc Jan 09, 2009

We, along with another person (who never received their cabinetry), have filed a complaint with the Mississippi Attorney General’s office. The owner has not satisfied the conditions of the contract for which we paid in consideration without delivery.