Buddy Care Foundation Inc. Logo

Buddy Care Foundation Inc.

Having problems with Buddy Care Foundation Inc.?

Buddy Care Foundation Inc. Customer Service Contacts

5016 Spedale Court, Suite 394
Spring Hill, Tennessee

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Buddy Care Foundation Inc. Customer Service. Initial Buddy Care Foundation Inc. complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Buddy Care Foundation Inc. above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Buddy Care Foundation Inc.. Discuss the issues you have had with Buddy Care Foundation Inc. and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

BUDDY CARE FOUNDATIONTheir Services

This foundation will only help people who have the money to visit their local veterinarian; people who can afford preventative care. They will not listen to your circumstances and they DO NOT care about pets who are sick and going to die a horrible death. These people are only there to collect donations and any funding that they get through other foundations, organizations, and associations. Brian Mayes is the Founder of this rip-off place. Beware of this ANIMAL!

• Dm
      DMatt02261953 Jul 18, 2012

Sadly, Mr Mayes doesn't know his ### from a hole in the ground! THE END!!

• Bu
      buddycare Jul 17, 2012

Sadly, the vicious and unnecessary comments in the post above speak volumes about Mr. Matthews character... And yet, this case STILL does not meet our published eligibility requirements.

It's worth noting that we don't receive a paycheck... we are all volunteers. We give our time and our own money to save the lives of valued canine companions that belong to responsible pet owners.

• Dm
      DMatt02261953 Jul 17, 2012

Ms Mayes unfortunately did not listen to the unfortunate situation that led up to the "so-called" neglect of my dog. When it comes to losing a job and having to scrape pennies to be able to keep from being on the streets, I had to take a chance of my four (4) dogs getting heartworm. All of my dogs were on heartworm preventative medication before losing my job. Unfortunately, my youngest was the one who was infected. My other three (3) dogs tested negative and are on heartworm preventative medication and my youngest is now on Heartgard Plus until I can come up with the $450 that I need to get my youngest one, Maxine, treated for this condition. Mr Mayes would have taken the same chance so as not to be living out on the street. I do not see how Mr Mayes can sleep at night when he has chosen to let a young dog die from this horrible condition because of his stupidity. Mr Mayes, I hope you die from prostate, colorectal, and penile cancer! You, Mr Mayes are the one who has stooped so low as to post such an inaccurate portrayal of this denial! You should be out of business because you do not help dogs in need of treatment. Anyone or any organization, association, foundation, business, or individual who would contribute to your foundation should be informed that you are only in this business of yours to collect money for your PAYCHECK!

• Sc
      Scott Wardall Nov 15, 2017

@DMatt02261953 Let it go, quit blaming someone else for your misfortune. GET OVER IT, GROW UP!!

• Bu
      buddycare Jul 16, 2012

My name is Brian Mayes, founder of Buddy Care Foundation. Unfortunately, as we explained to this applicant (Denny Matthews), we were not able to approve the application because it did not meet our (published) eligibility requirements - which can be found here: http://buddycare.org/whatwedo.htm. As stated on our website, we can not approve applications where "the injury/illness could have been prevented through standard routine care (except animals rescued within six months of application date)." The truth is that Denny simply neglected his dog, failing to offer even the most routine care (heartworm treatment) - thus creating a life-threatening condition. It's sad that Mr. Matthews would stoop so low as to post such an inaccurate portrayal of this denial. I can be reached ANY TIME at [protected] should anyone have any questions or concerns.