BT Systemsrefund ignored

I purchased a camera at the New England Boat Show for $262.50. After experiencing difficulty getting the camera to operate,

I spoke with Brad Thomas of BT Systems. He advised that I return the camera for full credit.

On May 5, 2008, I sent the camera back to BT Systems. I have a confirmed delivery receipt, dated May 20, 2008, signed by Brad Thomas.

As of this date, September 25, 2008, I have not received the credit promised by Thomas.

I have left telephone messages and an email without benefit of a return call.

As an exhibitor at trade shows, I will certainly confront Thomas, in clear view of prospective buyers, as or when I meet him again . .

and I am confident that we will meet.

antonella Feb 18, 2009

I also bought a camera from him at the Real Estate cnvention in Atlantic city in December 2008 and was overcharged. I called and complained and he told me he was going to credit me $70.00 but instead charged me another $70.00 and now owes me $140. I call him all the time with no satisfaction. This man has got to be stopped and made responsible for his wrong doing.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices