BSM SBA ExpressUnauthorized charges!

G

They taken $7.95 from my credit card on 11/28/07 transaction detail shows BSM/SBA Express. And today 12/03/07 they taken $9.95 from my credit card. Transaction detail shows NETWORKAGENDA.COM.

Thanks,
Giri.

sabrina Apr 15, 2008

I just called the 800 number mentioned above. I received a refund and they are supposed to be stopping any further charges. I insisted on getting a confirmation code to make sure it is done. We will see if it worked. I still intend to contact the BBB and complain about this as well.

I ordered the e-book and was enrolled in some online site that charged me the $7.95. I should have checked into this before I did it. Of course you are not given the BSM SBA name till it shows up on your account.

For those who have not had luck getting your money back I do recommend calling the listed number. Hopefully it worked for me. They do state it will take 3-5 business days to remove your name from everything.

Good Luck!!!

• Lo
    lorraine eckert Apr 14, 2008

try this number I got ahold of someone, what a rip off I have to go back and see how many month's they have been taking money out of my account. I cancelled month's ago and they are still charging my account. [protected] let me know if it works. I am writing a complaint also, I won't let them keep ripping people off. I get charges each month on my account I don't know who these people are, I have to check everything with a fine tooth comb.

joanie crain Apr 11, 2008

thanks for the 800 # since i could not find it any where else. bsm/sba expressed money right out of my account in the amount of 7.95 and this is complete bs . dont these people know that money is tight and us poor people count every penny.

• Da
    David Johnson Mar 28, 2008

I just got off of the phone with my debit card company and copied all transactions on my account on the list was GrantMasters, NETWORKAGENDA.COM. and BSM/ SBA Express. and I have a restriction on my account to try to stop this. I did order a cd from a grant company scam that charged my account almost $60 because I didn't cancel the "free cd" offer they had. That charge on my account made me put a restriction on my debit card and the three new charges I mention happened after I put on the restriction. How does this happen.<dumb question! it happens because this world of technology is used by evil as well as good things:(

• Ry
    Ryan Mar 25, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call [protected], M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

For customer service you may call [protected] Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

With the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process that you will need to know on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to get started utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 as you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.
    If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at [protected] Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at [protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Br
    Bryan Mar 25, 2008

I've been going through the same thing. Try these number(s).

866.370.7270

or

800.986.2640

I got charged for this one and BSM / Grant Search for $39.95. Good luck.

• Do
    doris allmon Mar 24, 2008

I am having $7.95 taken out of my account for nothing. This an unauthorized charge.I do not know how to get in touch with these people to get them to stop taking out this money.

• Bi
    Bill Hogan Feb 19, 2008

bsm/sba express charges $7.95 to accounts with a bogus phone number so you cannot cancel the monthly charges over and over again.

• Ni
    Nichole Feb 15, 2008

I was also debited from this company and i called the #[protected] and a person answered and i am gonna talk to the supervisor and hope fully get this resolved. Noone should have to go through all of this. This is ridiculous!!!

• Ru
    Ruth Carter Dec 28, 2007

Everyone who has been taken by Grant Master or BSM/SBA Express needs to turn them into the Better Business Bureau in hopes to stop them from continuing to do this to hard working people.

• Be
    BEKELE WORKU WOLDEYESUS Dec 18, 2007

One of your staff member has called me to day evening and tried to ask me about the finance for what purpose I need it. I have explained him the type of business in which I would be engaged and the profitability of the business also. Then the guy asked me whether I am a US citizen or not?I describe my self as permanent resident in USA, obtaining Social security and green cards. Then ,the guy hang up the telephone and did not call me back. I was not able to call him back because the numbers never appear on my phone and is unknown number. Again T repeat the same word that I have used before be open and transparent for your customers.

thanks
    BEKELE

• De
    DENISE JACKSON Dec 16, 2007

They also got my account for7.95 on 12/15/2007

• Ev
    Eva Elizabeth Wood Dec 05, 2007

Here is more .In October I called networkgenda. I called them to canceled the account of $9.95 which was taking out each month. Like I said stay away from grantsite. Some how networkgenda has your information. The Grant site do not tell you of this unauthorized debit This is a trick they use to get unauthorize money out of your checking account.

• Ev
    Eva Elizabeth Wood Dec 05, 2007

I agree with this person. I say stay away from any Grants sites. Some how they will turn over information to bsm/sba express or gather your information from the grants site. I visit the grants site and one of them I sign up for Next thing I know it shows up on my bank account. I had my checking account change by closing out the account and open a new one. No matter how hard you try to keep unwanted debit from your checking it will show up anyway. It is hard to know what web site will do this to you. Well I thought I was clear of this then it happen again. I am going to the bank to have them block the debit taking out of my account by bsm/sba express. Unauthorized debit is wrong. They are steeling our money with out our permission.