Bsm Grant Search AssistantUnauthorized withdrawal from my account!

H

This company has withdrawn fees from my bank that has not been authorized. In fact I have no idea who they even are. They have overdrawn my account and are still trying to do so.

More Bsm Grant Search Assistant Complaints & Reviews

Cheryl Brown May 02, 2008

This is to you complaint Board. Or whoever you are. Why dont you get you a job? you idiot. I closed my credit card account. This is against the law. You will pay back every dime you've stolen from these people. You may be laughing now, but you won't be. You've got more than a screw loose. I want every cent you stole from me back. BSM/ Grant Search ASST...BSM/SBA Express... NetworkAgenda.com plus a hundred fold, I command you in the name of Jesus.

Ryan Apr 22, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GRANTSEARCHASST". For questions, call [protected].

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at [protected] Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at [email protected] or call me directly at [protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

• Ka
    kathleen fortney Apr 21, 2008

It appears that not just networking marketing, bsm sba express are connected but also grant master search or (bsm grant search assistant). On one monthly statement dating 2-20-08 thru 3-20-08 I have been debited 5 times. Right now I am investigating another one "Passive profits", who knows, may be they too are connected. I did a trial offer with Grant Master Search and cancelled before the trail period was up. Now I am paying through it appears several connected names.

• Lo
    Lorraine Barski Apr 09, 2008

I'm the latest victim. On 4/2/08 my bank account was charged $1.00, the next day I was charged $1.39 and just today, six days later, 4/9/08 $39.95 was deducted. The last occurance caused an overdrawl incurring a $35.00 fee.

I, nor any of my family members know of this company BSM Grant Search and have never given authorization to charge my account.

It is obvious from the first two minor deductions that they were "testing" the account before initiating a larger charge. If this is due to some hidden authorization by using an online service, we surely need to put a stop to the injustice being committed to the unknowing consumer.

I will follow up with my bank now and call the numbers provided on this site.

As time allows I will follow up with the Attorney General's office as another victim shared with us through their comments.
    Thank you for this web site.

• Ti
    Tina Apr 03, 2008

I just hung up with this company Growing Rich With Google AKA BSM Grant Search for the second time. I ordered a CD for $1.97 and was charged 7.95 and 39.95 TWICE. This is the second time they have assured me that my account was closed with them, they even provided my with Cancellation Codes. Here are two numbers that I have for this Fraudulent company [protected] or [protected]. I encourage every one to contact the Better Business Bureau and the FTC -Federal Trade Commission. I personally plan on contacting my local news station's investigative reporter. This is an OUTRAGE!!! As high as gas, food and the cost of living in general is, I don't have a dime to give away or have STOLEN FROM ME!!!

• Da
    Dayn Apr 01, 2008

I too fell into their misguided and poorly advertised evilness. I called their customer service at [protected] and received a a refund for $39.95 and had all "subscriptions" cancelled. Now, when you call they probably have to follow policy and not issue a refund until it is asked for a set number of times...it wasnt until I asked for a refund about the 3rd time that she finally agreed to do so. So just keep your cool and realize they are only doing what they are paid to do and kindly continue to ask for a refund. They will also try to get you to continue to keep the subscriptions just keep declining and eventually they will take care of you.

• Da
    Dan Matzke Mar 31, 2008

I got the CD Grant Master Deluxe Edition from Grant Search Assistant. They hit my checking account several times for $7.95. On my bank statement it said BSM/SBA Express Las Vegas NV. I called my bank and they said the charge came in with NO phone number. I looked in the CD pocket and got the insert with the username and password on it and found a phone number for customer service which is [protected]. I had them cancel my account and after some negoiciating, got them to reimburse me $29.95 and $7.95. So I hope this helps some of you that are having the same trouble I was having. Be sure they give you a cancellation code.

• Sy
    Sylvia Wadzinski Mar 29, 2008

I have found unauthorized transactions on my bank account and it's really starting to add up. I want all of these reversed NOW. This is absolute crap!! I need help, I can't get a hold of anyone!!

• Mi
    Milt Pritchard Mar 26, 2008

Unauthorized withdrawal from my bank account. $39.95 for 2 months. Tried e-mail and they still do it and wo't accept email.
    How do we stop it????

Ryan Mar 21, 2008

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call [protected], M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, This site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors, the private foundation grants are ones you will not find with many grant information companies. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. If you do decide that our members site will be useful for you in the future you can call customer service and reactivate your account. It also includes to fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) is a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 as you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

• Ca
    Carol Mar 14, 2008

I am also finding these stupid unauthorized bank deductions.
    I tried getting help from my bank but they only told me to close my account.
    I have been charged 39.95 ,33.87 ,9.95 , and 7.95 all in one month!!!

So much for helping people!! More like brakeing people. I did not agree to them taking that out of my account.

Jack C. Milner Mar 10, 2008

You continue to withdraw from my Credit Card. Will you please stop or I will have to chage my card.

Ryan Mar 05, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call [protected] Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

anthony christenson Mar 05, 2008

Unauthorized withdrawal from bank account of 39.95!

• Ka
    karen Mar 03, 2008

I have ripped off by this comapany on three occassions now. First for $9.95 on Fe. 7th, I contacted them and was assured that it would not happen again. Low and behold, on March 1st (like everyone else) I was charged twice, once for $39.95 and again for $7.95. Meanwhile I had to cancel my debit account and file a police report and go to the bank to fikle an affadavit with them. All this takes time and money...I just got off the phone provided by our dear friend Ryan. Ofcourse, the very first thing they told me was that they can't find me in the system WOW, they can't find me in the system but they know how to charge me for services that I am not provided! Finally, they find me..and wants to know if I want to continue with the service?? They have a few screws loose... I better not find anymore charges against any of my accounts!

• To
    Tommy Klar Feb 13, 2008

I agree, my account has been charged without my autorzation several times. The charges were from January 17th until present, consisting of charges $1.97--$5.95--$39.95--and $7.95. I went immediately to bank and charged fraudelent charges, closed my card account. BSM/GRANT SEARCH IS DEFINETLY A RIP OFF, and needs to be stopped. I tried several phone numbers and only got an answer from a guy who had received several calls from other compliantants, and was concerned how they got his number.

• Li
    LINDA ARVIN Feb 12, 2008

I Agree because I am also being charged on checking account without my authorzation. The 7.95, the 9.95 and a 39.99. This has been going on for several months and i can not get any more info from my bank. they want 35. to stop each one monthly. I am waiting for a double lung transplant and I am in and out of hospital every month it seems like. I have not noticed this until now and I really cannot afford another 58. a month taken out. I take 27 meds a month and have 5 doctors. If anyone can tell me how to solve this problem I would be forever greatful. I would like what they have taken up to this point but if all i can get is from here on Iwill take it.

• Ni
    Nicci Freeman Feb 07, 2008

I too was charged the $39.95 and still haven't received this disc that they promised. While the continuous charging is on the thin line of being legal they are required to send you what you initially paid for, and since they haven't they are in default of the contract that you agreed to under the terms and conditions that are so small you can barely find them. This being said I instructed my attorneys to investigate this company (it's always good to have best friends in seriously high places), and they have notified the federal reserve bank and the credit card companies that they are committing fraud. As the company is also owned/operated by a foreigner (not that I have a problem with that) my attorneys have also contacted the FBI as it is possible they are scamming people in the attempt to fund terrorism. Now, it's probably not true, although one never knows, but this has still begun a federal investigation into the companies. I know it doesn't help that people got scammed, but maybe it will make you feel better that these people may eventually go to prison.
    I also contacted my bank and they reversed the charges, and even gave me a credit for the overdraft fee that was incurred. I did have to cancel my credit card and now get a new one which is a major inconvenience as I now have to go to the bank to get cash until the new one comes.
    I will keep everyone here updated on the progress on shutting these people down.

• Pa
    Patrick Lyle Feb 06, 2008

I also have been charged without permission. I thought I was getting a CD for $1.97, and now am being charged 39.95. And from what I have researched there will soon be more charges coming from at least TWO ADDITIONAL companies. Mr. Ryan R. states that they do their best to disclose. Bull!! After going back to the site and simulating the procedure again, it's only disclose ONCE in VERY tiny writing that most people wouldn't think to look at because they are only buying a CD. In addition, the confirmation E-mail doesn't mention charges either. It only gives web links and access to several other sites (presumably the sites that will be screwing you). The phone numbers thus far have been useless. I am going to the better business bureau. I still have my confirmation E-mail, and my bank statements. They have NOT heard the last of me. Oh ya, and close your bank account and open a new one. If you actually get through to someone, don't think this will stop the charges, because it won't. They will continue charging you until the account is closed and they can't do it anymore.

• De
    Dennis Robertson Feb 02, 2008

1/7/08 requested a "free" grant master CD-ROM from above website. Shipping and handling was charged to my account as expected. On 1/18/08 I began receiving charges from several unknown companies of $39.95. I immediately called my bank and was able to reverse the transactions. I also contacted the referenced phone numbers and canceled all business with them. I am still getting hits from several other companies associated with BSM and have to deal with each one individually. The bank has suggested closing the account, which I may have to do.

Martin Roa Feb 01, 2008

Just be carefull with this guys. I just get deducted 29.95 from my checking account and it will take me 10 business days in order to have this money back from my bank. Please, daily check your accounts and if you see BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST charge ACT !!

• Em
    Emily L. Mcghee Jan 24, 2008

How can you stop them from taking money from my account. What can I do. Hurry.

• Br
    Bruce Litvin Jan 18, 2008

I have been charged for 2 months supposedly I recieved a CD with all the information even though I did not and also I never ordered this nor had a need for it. Well I canceled the progream today and supposedly they are giving me a refund as of the 18th of January lets wait and see. I wonder how this company got my credit card information? I asked and that they could not tell me

• Br
    Brian Ringelstetter Jan 18, 2008

I too have been charged for services not received from this company. I called [protected] (customer service) and spoke to a very nice woman who cancelled my membership in this grant search Co. The whole process took less than 10 Min. and I received a cancellation code from her. We will see if this does the trick.

• Un
    Undeen H. Williams Jan 16, 2008

I too have been charged three times by these companies after sending for a $1.97 CD. The first unauthorized withdrawal was on 12/27/07 in the amount of $7.95 (BSM/SBA EXPRESSS NV US), another on 01/03/08 for $9.95 9Network agenda UT US and a pending transcation of 40.95 on 01/15/08 (BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST NV US. I have not seen anything or received anything from BSM,/SBA, Networkagenda or BSM/grant search Assistant Las Vegas NV US. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!

• Ti
    Tim Driskell Jan 06, 2008

I authorized $1.97 debit from my account for a Grant CD and was subsequently billed $39.95 on December 6, 2007 and again on January 5, 2008. I did not authorize any other debits from my account and need these debits to stop now.

• Ta
    Tamao Rodriguez Jan 06, 2008

Yup, the same here.
    They charged me $1.97 as shipping fee.
    At first I didn't even know what this Shipping was for until I read some of your stories that says it's a shipping charge for the FREE CD. What the heck...
    I didn't even know this products (CD) or this company, I didn't even ever seen such a ADs on the net as far as I remember until I got charged to my credit card.
    Now I canceled my credit card because I thought someone stole my credit card number and started to use it....well, in a way, that's how it is to me though...

Anyway, I hope somebody BIG (like a Medea) out there will spread the news, and help us & protect others from being a new victims!

MadINCalifornia Jan 04, 2008

Thank you so much for this complaint web-site!!! I luckily have only had 2 charges from both companies be processed by these fraudulant companies. And my credit card company is researching it as we speak. My bank was able to reverse the charges from networkagenda.com but also let me know that they CANNOT stop these re-occuring charges... only despute them again when they appear on my statement. Thank you for pointing out that both these companies are linkied!!! The number provided my "Ryan R" is NOT helpful. I sat on hold and was forced to leave a message... without a call back yet either!! Both companies have similar calling systems too - a good indicator that they are in this together!!! Does anyone have a working number to contact a live person?? Has anyone been able to get this resolved completely???

• Le
    lekeisha gardner Jan 02, 2008

this same things has happened to me networkagenda.com and bsm/grant search asst. also my bank gave me an 866 number and i got all the numbers people have offer on this page but the phone doesnt even ring it just hangs up about 3 secs on the timer on my phone.

Ryan Dec 11, 2007

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Herbert. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days and we would not have charged Herbert had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you'd like to cancel using the customer service line it is [protected]. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your account.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at [protected] or email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

• Pa
    Patricia Filak Dec 11, 2007

I am having the same problem. They have withdrawn from my business account twice for $39.95 each time, and I've gotten nothing in return. I've tried to cancel, and it happened again. HELP!

• Fr
    Fran Morgan Dec 08, 2007

This company has placed hits on my account 4 to 5 times, starting with the first charge of 7.95 and then going up to 29.95 for three months in a row and the latest charge is 69.95. And they have allowed a company called networkagenda.com to make a charge of 9.95. I feel in part responsible for not paying more attention to my account but needless to say these companies should be dealt with appropriately, to say the least harshley.

John Vughn Claude Dec 04, 2007

This program is generally attached to other programs online when you order them. Companies are allowed to do this as long as they disclose the information, and from what i've seen most sites uphold the FTC guidelines pretty well. They are very simple to cancel, Call your bank, and they will give you the phone number.