Complaints & Reviews

Scam

I was searching thru internet for a bad credit loan. The company above said they could help me. I should have known it was a scam then. But I just didn't think I would get took. I filled out all the forms, and faxed them back. And then I was supposed to get the loan. At least that's what I thought. All of a sudden, the loan manager (ha ha) called me with a sound and dance about the, the person who is giving the loan in from Canada. And they won’t good faith money. I asked for $10000.00 and the were going to help me with this loan. So thinking this is not a scam, and I did research on the company. And found no scan posted. So I sent the money off. And guess what, I am still where I was when they were to help me. So yes I am *** pissed.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices