B&S Mobile Home MoversNever returned to finish the job

L

I contacted B&S Mobile Home Movers to move my mobile Home. Dennis Henley came out to look at it before the move. He told my husband and me that he could move the mobile home and the porches.

We had to pay him upfront. Paid him and he moved the mobile home, but did NOT move the porches. He told us he would be back to move them, but never returned.

When I contacted the company to ask why he had not returned to finish the job, I was told that they did not move porches and furthermore that they did not even have the equipment to move porches and that Dennis knew this. We repeatedly tried to contact him with no success.

My complaint is that Dennis Henley withheld this information from us, knowing that we would not have hired him if he had told us they did not have the equipment to move the porches along with the mobile home.

He deliberately kept this information from us to get our money, knowing he had no intention of delivering our porches.

I am posting this complaint in hopes that it will keep someone else from being taken advantage of the way we were.

B & S Mobile Home Services