BromaCleanseFraud

I was sucked in by a message online that made it look like the product was "endorsed" by CBS NEWS and Katie Couric (colon health). After I ordered, I saw the fine print which said they were going to FURTHER charge me $79.95 if I didn't cancel in the 12-day trial period (they make it sound like it's a free 30-day trial). And then I think charge me again (because I was buying into a program). I called to cancel and they gave me the runaround that my order wasn't in the system (it was being routed through shipping) and they couldn't do anything for me, blah, blah, blah...

I WAS AN IDIOT FOR NOT READING THE FINE PRINT AND ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY. AN IDIOT!

Lesson Learned.

I am SO mad!

• Lj
    ljpb Sep 27, 2009

what should i do if i just ordered my "free" trial

• Le
    Lee C. Alexander Oct 21, 2009

Ordered the product which stated is was a 30-day free trial for $2.47...after I received a charge of $79.95 I contacted the business and they advised that the producet had to be returned within 12 days or be charged the full price. On the 12th day we contacted them and they said it had to be refunded before 12 days. This is obviously a scam to lure people into the $79.95 payment. The customer service pesonnel are extremely arumentative and rude and refuse any other option.

• Wi
    winne Oct 22, 2009

I have always known about online scams, eager to try this product i used a Visa gift card that had just enough on it to pay for the shipping. Since the gift card can be purchased with 100% anonymity, its my way of staying secure and anonymous. A word to the wise, Never use your REAL credit/bank card online unless you know 100% what your getting into. i think its safe to say they will no longer be accepting gift cards soon..

Cheers
    From the guy that stuck it back to them

• Lo
    Louisea la womba Oct 25, 2009

I was scammed too, they are well known as a rip off company. I am angry at myself for being sucked in but have lodged a complaint via NAB ( National Australia Bank) who will get my money back. Heaps of Australians have also been victims of this unethical bunch of theives and liars. I have been charged 3 times in 2 weeks for product i didnt want nor have received. May karma rain down hard and wash them off the earth into the sewers they deserve to rot in.

Manzanopeek Nov 05, 2009

Ad on line said 30 day supply for postage only. Wanted to try it. Ordered with cr4edit card. Some hours later I was called and nice man said I was going to receive a free trail of Dinnersclub.com..Said nothing about charges..Notice on my credit card two charges both for $2.48..Both to these company set up by Bromocleanse. Had charges rejected. Bromocleanse is a scam. Try to get you for $79 a month.., Read the agreement. I fortunately went back and read agreement. Called and cancelled all. Had to ask for a cancellation #.. I lmade a note of time and date of cancellation. Big ### rip off...!!!

• Ka
    Kathleen Murray Nov 09, 2009

Can anyone tell me how they got through to cancel payment ?

• Ga
    Gail F. Nov 17, 2009

I'd like to know why Facebook and AOL would accept to run these ads for such obvious scams!! >:O And yes, I was one of those scammed. I called within a week of receiving my product, which took more than a week to get to me - and according to them, not within their "12 day" time limit. Yes, the 30-day supply vs. the 12-day trial period is purposefully confusing. AND, they send me the xtremeberri crapola, too - for an additional $79.95 - altho' when you try to call the telephone number to cancel - it's somebody else's number!! Only way around it was for me to cancel my credit card and get a new one - and of course, file a dispute with my bank. I so hate to be scammed - when I thought I was ordering a legitimate product.

• Is
    iser Dec 12, 2009

produit vendu en essai au prix de 6, 00€ debit de carte de 54, 83+3.41+6.00

• Er
    Eric Andersen Dec 12, 2009

I agree with you! I had to go to the Delaware's States Attorney's office to get a refund from that dining club. ALSO, they will give your credit card number out to different telemarketers. When they call you they ALREADY have your card number. I had to change my account number and they as of today, 12/ 12/09, they are still calling. But at least they don't have my card number. BEWARE...BEWARE

• Er
    Eric Andersen Dec 12, 2009

P.S. The product doesn't work either

• Je
    Jenn D. Sep 10, 2010

I received 2 text messges within a week to my cell phone as did my husband which had our names on the text it said congratulations *name* you have won a free WalMart gift card of $100 for visiting our website call to claim your prize and the first text it was a $50 gas card. I called the number from another phone and found out it was this company which myself or my husband have never heard of or visited their website. Besides if I visited their website how would they get our names and cell phone numbers!!?! I politely asked them to take me off their list and the guy on the other end said ok and I asked, "are you going to ask me for my number?", he proceeded to ask and I gave it to him to take off. Their policies are LUDACRIS, it's insane that they get away with conducting business this way.

• Se
    seechris4u Oct 14, 2010

I recieved a text message stating the same as the previous person about the $100 walmart card. I called them and they tried to get me to pay for shipping and handeling. I declined however I stated to them they can go ahead and send me my gift card. They told me I had to get the product in order to get the card. I fought and they ended up hanging up on me 2 times. The third time i called and requested a manager right away. I spoke to a female and after a half hour of telling her that there was nothing on the text stating that I needed nothing more than to go on thier website to get the card. She ended up saying they would go ahead and send the gift card. I wrote down all the important information and contacted Utah's Better Business Bereau and wrote a complaint on the company because I have a very good feeling she told me that they would send me that card so I would get off the phone. We shall see what will happen.

mamaof3_81 Oct 16, 2010

Just a few months ago I had someone suggest I look into this natural colon cleanse product "Bromacleanse". I never thought twice about ordering the product but when I was visiting another website I saw an ad for this. Out of curiosity I decided to go ahead and inquire on it. Just about a day later I received a text message saying "Thanks for visiting our website, call now to claim your wal-mart gift voucher." I called the toll free number in the text message and reached the "Bromacleanse" sales department only to hear that they were offering this gift voucher if I tried out a 30-day supply of the product. Skeptical, I still gave in and provided them with my credit card information. I have been ordering merchandise of all kinds online forever and have never duped or scammed luckily. The representative stated that I will get a 30 day supply in 5 to 7 business days and that I will be billed the full amount for the product if I don't call within 10 days and cancel future shipments. I am very thorough in my research and asked when the 10 day trial starts. The trial begins the day you place the order. She stated that I would need to call the number she provided me with to cancel, and/or redeem my gift voucher. I noted this and called a few days later to have the following supply cancelled so they could not charge my card any further. There was no more charged to my card than what was originally stated and I cancelled in the time I was told and have had no issues with them whatsoever. I got my product about a month ago and have not been charged further. There are no scams happening here. It sounds to me like people are not paying attention to detail upon signing up for this. I had no issues cancelling and also got a confirmation number upon doing so. Ask lots of questions anytime something like this arises and get the correct info from whatever before you go and label things as a scam. People are being blinded by the gift they are offering if you try the cleanse and losing sight of the important details that are attached.

• Ba
    bahahaha sucks for you Nov 24, 2010

Word to the wise. NOTHING in life is free and if you have to give out your credit or debit card number that should be the first red flag! Honestly people! If you are dumb enough to fall for something like this then maybe you should not have a bank account in the first place! Let alone be able to function with the rest of the world.
    Happy Thanksgiving

• Te
    TeE.M Dec 07, 2010

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY AS A GROUP GO TO ANTHIUS.PRICE @G-MAIL.COM I just recently received a text from Bromacleanse and they offered free $100 gift card to Walmart, and 30day free supply. On a ten day trial for $3.34 for shipping. I was told customer service was 24/7 to call and cancel. After receiving the Bromacleanse I tried calling to cancel, but no one was answering the phone. Then i called a second number i had for them, which was a message saying leave your info to cancel this product and it will be cancelled in 5-7 days. They were closed for 4days straight due to thanksgiving, i had NO way of even cancelling this product other than a voice message. I had a feeling they would try an charge me next month for this so i called to cancel with a live person, and guess what, already charged me $79.95 after 11days now i have 2 months worth of this stuff. Its a bigggggggg scam. Also, the so called gift card, is a voucher. They told me they will not refund any money, very rude, and they will not except cancellation from a voice message. Well then why does there message say to cancel leave your info.