British National Lottery / Fraud Emails

1 Pakistan

I have received three similar emails which are as follows:

2017 Winner‏
From: British National Lottery (treetop@bellnet.ca)
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafe
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2017 5:19:42 AM
Reply-to: mr.brownj@yahoo.ie
To: bnl@winners.org

Contact Mr.Brown Jones (mrbrownjones@yahoo.ie) for the claim of £1, 200, 000.00 Pounds which you have won in BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY. Provide your Names, Address, Age, Occupation, Tel, Country. Sincerely, Mrs.Mary Lizen

Ej

Comments

• 0 Votes
    British National Lottery - Internet scam
    India

I received one mail saying that i won some money from the concerned lottery agency. I have copied here that mail with address and phone numbers, here it is...

4 Princess Square,
    Harrogate,
    North Yorkshire HG1 1LX.
    Reg No.:02949433
    22nd July,2017.
    Dear Selected winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash Prize of £753,437.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and Thirty Seven Pounds Sterling).from an International e-lottery programme held on the 21st of July 2017 in the United Kingdom.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all over the continents in the world which your email was among the first ten (10) lucky winners.

Contact the claims department by providing your Reference Number (UKNL/0720X2/24) along with the following information's:

Name in full:
    Occupation:

CONTACT PERSON: DR STEVE HARGREAVES
    EMAIL: uknl_claimsagent21@yahoo.co.uk
    Tel:+44 701 113 2580

Congratulations on behalf of all staffs and sponsors of this programme.

Yours Truly,
    Sir Ken Allan
    Co-ordinator (E-lottery Online Programme).

See the fellow approaching with yahoo mail ID, please stop such workers from cheating others.

• 0 Votes

Dear Sirs, I request your confirmation, what is correct I get lottery prize from The British National Lottery P O Box 1010 3b Olympic Way, Sefton Business Park, Aintree, Liverpool , L30 1RD ( Customer Services), sum 1,000,000 founds, to be sent to pass " Flight Courier parcel. Ltd, with person contact. Mr. Alex Franklin
    The Present have been delivered to " Flight Courier parcel. Ltd, planned [by] consignor during 7 day with expense 330 Founds
    what is correct of this prize have resided in " Flight Courier parcel. Ltd", and will sending to my address
    Name: Emsfurya Salim
    Address: Full (Of) JLN.H.A.SALIM No.17 Sungai Penuh KERINCI- JAMBI INDONESIA
    City / state: JAMBI
    Country: INDONESIA
    Tel: + 6281274099868
    if correctness, help you inform to my emil < ems_salim@yahoo.co.id>

Best regards
    Emsfurya Salim

British National Lottery - regardinr lottery winnig
    national lottery uk

dear sir,
    again i got same kind of mail, pls tell me is it really a fraud one

Attention Winner.

This email is to notify you that your email address was randomly
    selected and entered into our free Third Category draws. You have
    subsequently emerged a winner and therefore entitled to a substantial
    amount of 1, 500, 000.00 Great British Pounds.
    kindly confirm receipt of this email, by
    forwarding Your Details the claims department

England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    Phone: +447031926781, +447031982876

unsolicited letter stating that "I have won a cash price of 753, 437.00 from
    BNL Online Draw held on 2nd of Oct, 2017 in United Kingdom. ...

"The draw was done electronically with several mail addresses provided
    to this office by MICROSOFT to enhance the utilization of the internet"

Asked to provide name in full, address, age, occupation, phone #, winning
    e-mail address and country.

Is MICROSOFT aware of this? Or is it really on the up and up?

I recieved the exact same email, and I to sent my details.
    What should we do now? Is this a scam or not?

• 0 Votes

I have received exactly the same e-mail. Is it true?

• 0 Votes

I have received the same mail.

• 0 Votes

I have received the exact same email, is it a scam? What action will be taken or should be taken?

• Ks

British National Lottery - British National lottery winner
    South Africa

Our Ref: DOM/ACCOUNT NUMBER/NWB
    Date: 02-02-2017

Attn: Magdalena Josina Stewart,

We are pleased to inform you that your cheque was sent to us from the Lottery Board. However, before we can commence any transfer, a temporary E-savings account has to be activated for you with us which your cheque of Seven Hundred and Fifty Three Thousand, Four Hundred and Thirty Seven Pounds Sterling (753, 437. 00) will be deposited into. However, you are to send down the required amount to activate your account with.

As soon as you send this amount and the account has been activated, your ACCOUNT NUMBER and your PIN NUMBER will be given to you. Only then will you be able to visit our secured e-fund web link. You would be prompted to enter (Account Access Code) an account number and password before connection can be made to your account. The account access code is as follows:
    Account Access Code
    Account Number: (*****) to be provided on activation of account
    Pin Number: (*****) to be provided on activation of account

For now, your account has not been created until you send down the required initial account opening balance needed to activate or create it.

The funds with us is bonded and secured and will remain inaccessible, until your account has been activated with an initial deposit of 600.00 (Six Hundred Pound Sterling) which should be made by you. This deposit would be included/added to your present winnings(This is in accordance with the FSA policy as regards the opening of a new account).

Transfer of the initial account opening balance should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our receiving accounts officer. Our bank's policy require all payments within a certain limit be made through Western Union to our receiving account officer in charge of International Payment for immediate pick-up to facilitate the activation of your account. The details below are needed for the western union money transfer.

Name of Receiver: Mrs. Gwen Headley
    Address of Receiver: 29-30 High Holborn, Holborn, London, WC1V 6AZ, United Kingdom.
    Amount to be sent: 600.00 Great Britain Pound or 1, 200 US Dollars

Once transfer is made, you are required to send us a scanned copy of the transfer receipt given to you at the western union office immediately via email, as a standard procedures to ensure that everything is done in accordance with the British, FSA and European Union Financial Regulations be observed.

Please, it would be helpful here to state that we are working on a time limit and our instruction is to take urgent steps to transfer funds to you, you will therefore be assisting this process greatly if you comply with the above payment requirement without delays. On behalf of my company, let me welcome you as one of our highly valued clients and we look forward to a long pleasant business relationship with you.

NOTE: YOUR CHEQUE WITH US IS BONDED AND SECURED THUS THE AMOUNT NEEDED TO ACTIVATE OR CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM THE CHEQUE.

I remain yours truly,

Ashley Newton (Foreign Transfer Manager)
    TEL: +44 701 113 5495
    +44 704 571 0484
    FAX: +44 870 495 7255
    +44 870 495 8094
    Customer led, ethnically guided

________________________________________
    Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. Check it out.

• 0 Votes
    British National Lottery - Beware!

Another lottery scam!

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
    28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
    CROYDON, LONDON,
    UNITED-KINGDOM.
    09-02-2017

ATTN:,
    Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details has been processed. I must say that you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 125, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address (joemario_58@yahoo.com) attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds has been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your winnings wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.
    2. Courier options, we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

NOTE: ALL ACCRUING CHARGES ARE DIRECTLY BEARABLE BY THE WINNER AND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE YOUR CHEQUE IS PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DEDUCTION OF WHATSOEVER BEFORE IT IS REMITTED TO YOU. YOU MUST UPDATE US WITH YOUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE COURIER COMPANY OR THE BANK BEFORE AND AFTER COMPLIANCE.

Below is a brief explaination of the options and its accruing charges:
    To have your winnings wired into your personal bank account, I would like to make clear to you that your cheque will be sent to our affiliate bank for transfer into your personal bank account. However, you will be requested to activate or open an account with them so that your cheque can clear into it for the transfer of your winning prize into your account in your country. The minimum amount that is required by the bank to open an account for non UK residents is not a fee of any sort as it will be added to your winnings when the transfer is been made since it is just an initial account opening balance. As soon as you activate your account with them, your pin number and your account number will be given to you and you will start the trasfer of your winnings immediately. Note that this amount has to be provided by you to the bank through any method they deem fit before they can activate the account.

Regarding courier delivery, our affiliate courier company which is Greyhound Express Couriers is the only courier company registered with the UK National Lottery thus they are incharge of all delivery of parcel for winniners of the UK National Lottery.
    It is important to note that services rendered by this courier company are to be paid for by you and not the Lottery Board. Greyhound Express Couriers does operate on Pay before delivery (P.B.D) service to winners of the UK National Lottery thus they shall not commence delivery until they are paid.

You are advised to get back to us as soon as possible regarding what option you have chosen because the next edition of this draw comes up soon.
    Sincerely yours,
    Mr. Craig Frost

© Copyright 1994-2017 The U.K. National Lottery Inc

British National Lottery - Online lottery scam
    Pennsylvania

Hi,
    BE AWARE! I received this scam email & of course didn't look real but wanted to file a complain & warn others who might have received this kind of email. Please don't reply it!!!

This is to notify you that your email address has won £850, 000.00 in the British National Lottery Email Draw in which e-mail addresses are picked randomly by computerised balloting, powered by the Internet. To claim your prize, please contact Claims Officer on the email with the claims requirement listed below;
    Frank Arthur {Claims Officer}
    6.Occupation:
    7.Country Of Residence:
    8.Nationality:
    ***************************************
    Congratulations once more from all members and staff of this program.
    Sincerely,

• Za

British National Lottery - Winner of British Bonanza Want to payment for get to winning cheque,is that right?
    Natwest Bank PLC
    Phone: 07574323983

I have an Winner email, and said to me, I won UK Bonenza and my cheque deposited at NatWest Bank PLC.So, I need to contact with NatWest Bank PLC, But the Bank gave me three options to make payment.But, for winnig cheque, it is right to make payment. I do not know them at all. Just via email, they gave me address to pay the money, it will be fraud, or may not be. But they did not give me any certificate to proof of won. What can I do at this moment? to make payment or forget about it. But, they gave me disclaimer form when I asked them, how can I trust you to make payment, at least you should give me a document or something else that I can Beleive you. What kind of lottery it is without any documents want to make payment.