British Embassy Deplomatic airway billluggage delivery service

P Review updated:

A certain Eric Powell Anderson who introduced himself as Executive consultant of Dunlop Oil and Marine Services Limitedin England, has communicated with me through a chatting at tagged.com site on the pretext that he is looking for a gf/wife. I never suspected any ill intention as he had been very kind and so I continue dealing with him. After a month, he decided to visit me in my country to get to know me better. But a week before the scheduled visit, he got an assignment to fly to Scotland to inspect some company orders. And so to keep up with the schedule, he decided to fly to my country from Scotland .To save himself from the hassles of carrying too many luggage, he contracted the services of BRITISH EMBASSY DEPLOMATIC AIRWAY BILL(accordingly a diplomatic haulage service company under the BRITISH EMBASSY IMMIGRATION AND HAULAGE DIRECTORATE in Edinburgh, ENGLAND) to ship the luggage to my address and that I should keep it until he arrives. But after shipping, he informed me that he enclosed a big amount of money in the luggage which he will spend during his visit. I got shocked and scared because i know that constitutes a money laundering act. But despite arguing with Mr. Powell, I cannot do anything because the luggage is on the way. Two days after, I got a call (bearing a Malaysia number) from MR. HENRY COLE, the delivery agent for Asian Region telling me that the luggage was held in custody by the Malaysian Customs Police because they found out about the money. He gave me instructions to pay a fine of US$ 1, 200.00 within 24 hours and that payment be made via Western Union Money Transfer to a certain ABRAHEM MOKENA (malaysian customs police) and they will release the luggage amicably without any charges. He further threatened me that if I will not pay, they will confiscate the luggage and have me and the sender, MrPowell arrested and charged in court. I immediately contacted Mr. Powell but he told me has no money at the moment because he was on a trip in another country and asked me to pay the fine first and that I can have it reimbursed once the luggage arrives from the money enclosed. That's when I suspected that this is a syndicated crime. I tracked down the name and address given to me of the companies DUNLOP AND OIL MARINE SERVICES LIMITED and found out that these are not existing. Am thankful that despite the panic, I remained compose and did the right thing of investigating further. So when Mr Powell and Mr. Henry contacted me again, I confronted them about what I have found out and they simply disappeared. Am sharing this to warn everyone.

More British Embassy Deplomatic airway bill Complaints & Reviews

noy09 Mar 03, 2010

Same man who's e-mailing me since last week. This is the photo of the man. I don't know if this is the real photo of him. There are other pictures he sent me together with his, according to him, his daughter. Poor girl she's been used in this scam. He even uses GOD in his mails. Good thing I never give him any important infos about myself. Only my name & old photos. Poor guy!

• Vi
    Vigilant2011 Jan 20, 2011

Sorry for what have happened to you guys and myself. I was so near to becoming a victim of said Mr. Billy Drake from Surrey, London.
    He was supposed to send me a package too that contains HP laptop, phone, jewelry box, a rose flower and cash of 5, 000 Euros... Unbelievable...He gave me his phone number. I gave him mine too. We exhanged e-mails and pictures. We spoke several times on the phone. Few minutes ago I conversed with him again. I asked for someonelse's name and he told me he was that person. Can't believed Billy Drake has not changed his phone number.
    Anyways, I have people that work at the US Embassy in Surrey and other parts of London and they are helping me investigate these scammers.
    Thanks for reading.

• Si
    simon20 Feb 18, 2011

you must av been a crook to to accept such windfall earlier

• Li
    liza123 Apr 11, 2011

i have also the same situation.and it gives now a lot of headache that my boyfriend from Uk demanding me to pay the amount 460 usd of that Malaysian government.my boyfriend is afraid not to return the luggage back.so how can we still get the luggage back?

• Di
    diony barrera May 04, 2011

The same cases wich have been commented here are happening me now with a man who says to have by name MICHAEL VIDMARK and who says to live in LIVERPOOL and to have a daugther who is 16 years old, besides until sent me photos of him and his probable daugther but I don't know if he and his probable daugther be really they or could exit. My case is being specially similar to the case comented by the Philippine woman. He started to win my trust but now I see his tentions aren't honests at all and he is getting a to make fraud now wanting to make me to pay by a penalty fee in Malaysia about 650US, due he without my authorization got to send me several gifts wich I didn't ask and said me now to be in Switzerland and to can't be able to do anything about that or to pay from there saying he hasn't money now. It's probably his false argument because all that story about the gifts sent to my adrress in Colombia aren't true. I think it's his pretext to get his ILEGAL CRIMEN OR FRAUDS. The probable handbag sent in the box, he said to introduce about 5000 US and other gifts not autorized for me. It's ilegal to send money or big amounts of money by couriers. That man said to send me a Box by this british embassy deplomatic airway delivery services including gifts as a rose flower, picture frame, necklace, perfume, handbag, laptop, video records, an ENGAGEMENT RING and after said me that he got introduce in the handbag 5000 US and all it without my authorization. According to him 2000 for me and 3000 for him since also said me that he would come to visit me to my country on May 25 of this year and 3000US would be necessaries for his expences of hotels and more in his visit. Until now the guy continue trying to contact me by the chat because he thinks that I'm a silly woman who finally will give to him the money wich he is asking me now 650USD but I don't think to contact to him anymore because reading all the stories here I'm now totally sure it's big fraud from his part...it must be a very organizated International net of SWINDLERS wich pretend to deceive and TO CHEAT to many innocent women as me all over the word, however It won't be in my case at all because he won't get anything about me. I have family in England who can contact to the embassy or police there and I'm of course DENOUNCING this Case HERE to prevent this type frauds or swindlers could continue happening to more innocent victims all over the world.

• Di
    diony barrera May 04, 2011

Here I'm sending the photos wich sent me the sr MICHAEL VIDMARK and THE PROBABLE PHOTO OF HER DAUGTHER. He now is wanting that I send to KUALA LOMPUR IN MMALAYSIA BY WESTER UNION 650 US to pay a penalty fee to a sr named ABDUL IBRAHIM wich says to be the diplomatic agent for delivery services who is demanding that amount and who says to work in that region but I now know it's a total fraud, above all because I at any moment asked anything to him or authorized to him to send me money at all. I'm other innocent victim of this International net of Swindlers and for it I'm denouncing it here. Probably THIS must be happening to other women all over the world too and I'm trying to prevent it with my DENOUNCE here. Here are the photos sent by him but as it must be a fraud I don't know if he is really the person who appear in the photo, the same his probable daugther

• Me
    Meooooow May 23, 2011

Yes, I have spoken to this man as well. He says he is Michael Vidmark from Liverpool. He has a 16 yo fdaughter who lives with his mother. he states he is a sales consultant to a livestock farm. His english was so broken, i didnt believe him to be english like he stated. When I told him this he ended the chat!

• Ir
    I.Rena May 23, 2011

Many thanks for warning! He contacted also me today with same name and pictures. He behaves strange, it is why I searched about in net. His IP appears to be Irish. He avoids webcam.

white rabbit 1 Jun 24, 2011

I am talking to this man right now...

white rabbit 1 Jun 24, 2011

He is on the dating website Muslima.com and he has a different picture but the same man. He has also contacted me on the phone. He sounds strange. He comes on very strong and very fast. The story is the same mostly... 16 year old daughter lives in malaysia... http://www.muslima.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/4186004?searchposition=2&searchtotal=10 He says his addres is 175B Hartamas, Puchong, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Michael Vidmark (6/24/2011 8:03:18 AM): +[protected] I dont know if this is true but ...

white rabbit 1 Jun 28, 2011

Update on profile on Muslima.com: the people at muslima took the matter very serious. I sent them this complaint and copies of the emails he sent me as valid proof that he has bad intentions, within the hour they deleted his profile.

• Ta
    tab1959 Jun 28, 2011

I get these all the time they crack me up! First of all, why would any government other than my own, be contacting me. UK, Nigeria, Ghana, WHAT????? Today's urgent email, OH MY GOD, someone has stolen my ATM card from of all places the UK. Are you kidding me? If just the shear content of email isn't obvious enough, just really read it, the spelling and grammar are hysterical. Dead give away .

• Gk
    gkho Jan 26, 2012

same thing almost happened to my sister...a man named peter kuruhog kenborg, looking for a good wife who can be trusted, supposedly sent gifts, 3 laptops, camera, tv, handbag and a rose w/c she doesn't ask.then a woman contacted her this afternoon telling her that her parcel has arrived and should pay 6 thousand nine hundred pesos at the custom in manila, to which she will send the money throiugh western union to a certain hannah lopez, that there's a money hidden in a certain small box worth 5thousand five hundred pounds and that he also sent his citibank atm card which has a 10 million dollars, so good to be true, but then we all believe that it's a scam...so we advised her not to fall prey into the hands of these con men-women and hope that many would be able to read this...again be careful...

• Ni
    nita lising Apr 02, 2012

this is also one the victim of peter kenborg same modus oprandy and a pinay name juliet santos was able to scam me with 53, 000.00 same story money will be send tru wastern union have contacted the phil. custom that it is happening and am a victim all am asking phil custom is to be aware and check the lesson i get is dont really believe to anybody just sad cause pilipinas r being use and agreed to victtimize same filipina am also wondering why quickway the forwarder agreed to be use in this scam my god hope CIA will do how this will be solve they r using US govt and PHIL govt to show its for real for me as a victim want to show to them that we have laws ans they should be punish i share this to remind women to be very careful my god its scam a very big sindicate that for me sould be stopthank you very much

Lani Azaron Jun 25, 2012

grrrrrrrrrrr. same thing happened to me ! Peter Kenborg <[email protected]> is a spammer !

Lani Azaron Jun 25, 2012

this is peter kenborg who is a spammer. thank GOD i was not able to send money just to get the parcel he said he send me.

Dear: Lani Nob Azaron

Please open the attachment of this message and act accordingly to the instruction given to you by Philippines Custom management download it read is well.
    This is Philippines Custom Management we are inform you that your package have arrived just now at Ninoy International Airport Terminal 1 section A Time, 5 am you have to pay your custom tax fee which is (7, 996 pesos) as soon possible you make your payment we will allow your package to deliver to you.
    The new government can't allow any foreign goods to cross International Airport without made his or her taxes custom fee.
    that is new government law. You can contact us mobile;(+[protected]/ [protected] ) or land line;([protected]) you can make your payment in any western union behind you as soon as possible
    Yours
    Mrs:JULIET L. ESTRADA

Office Management.
    Name of cashier for payment `
    Mrs:JASMIN V.REYES
    NINOY International Airport Terminal section A

Lani Azaron Jun 25, 2012

We've been chatting for almost four months but this just yesterday the bureau of custom contacted me that the parcel peter kenborg sents me has arrived. I hope this will not be happen again and if not, we must be very sure about all the info .

• Ca
    cavitemom Jul 04, 2012

I am also a victim but this guy name is Gray Gareth Anciulino from UK too. Same things also in the box :laptop, cellphone, money, ring, jewelry...i didnt asked him to send that too and someone from malaysia also called me...

• Ya
    Yanti_laura Sep 14, 2012

I am got this too today..
    He tell me that he want to be my husband and marry me soon.
    And send me the money from Malaysia to Indonesia... But when the money was arrived in Indonesia, the staff of diplomatic service tell me that i must send the money USD 4200.
    I almost believe it. I am so glad not get the money and the trouble. Because I have know that he was lie.

• Ya
    Yanti_laura Sep 14, 2012

I got this trouble today...
    the first he said he will marry me and send me the money,
    he use diplomatic service to send the money from Kuching Malaysia to Indonesia. Then when the money was arrived in Jakarta, the staff of diplomatic said i must send the money USD 4.200. So the luggage can they take from the airport.
    I don't understand it. And not easy to believe, , , THey was lier
    His name is Clifford Thomas from Liverpool UK. he make a 5 stars in Kuching. So sad he was lie... and breaking my heart...

• Zu
    zudeen Dec 23, 2013

is this scammed?..how should i do?... i just know this person suddenly she give me Xmas present..the items are

This are the items sent to you:
    (A)Gold Wrist watch from the Queen’s shop
    (B)(6)pcs of Calvin Klain jeans,
    (C)(3)boxes of diferent
    (D)(4)set of black, white, red, blue shirts
    (E)(4)pairs of diferent colors shoes (canvas)
    (F)(4)wallets
    (L)I pod
    (M)I phone

• Zu
    zudeen Dec 23, 2013

i just knowing some one in Face Book. she from LEEDS UK. and she give me Xmas present...is this fraud?.Below what this person sent to me...
    This are the items sent to you:
    (A)Gold Wrist watch from the Queen’s shop
    (B)(6)pcs of Calvin Klain jeans,
    (C)(3)boxes of diferent
    (D)(4)set of black, white, red, blue shirts
    (E)(4)pairs of diferent colors shoes (canvas)
    (F)(4)wallets
    (L)I pod
    (M)I phone

• Ne
    nea30 Jul 27, 2016

im working here in dubai and im almost there also, but good things is God is always guiding me... we met in Timèet dating sites, first we sending message through email about a week now, its seems he is the ideal man to a woman promissing all this and that, telling sweets and lovely words to make you inlove with them, he said he will send me package with all of laptop, jewelry, chocolates and 2-3 days it will come and supposed today i will recieve it...ohhhhh!! shiiiitttt how lovely it is...sending you all information showing with papers also that he paid there already, but one i was shocked when he just told me that he include (100, 000 pounds) in package without knowledge of courrier agency, so i was confused because how he did it, for that much money he will give it to me just i a week..."ohhh men im not a fool...". God is good, because i have some idea about scam...so i try to research about this air waybill and i read aĺl about scam, because he is from London also but working in scotland as engineer for last contract his name is Peter James...so after i read all comments here, i send him a email " and told him and asked him, "Do i need for to pay for it??? please im begging you, i don't have money here to pay for it, if this is scam... sorry im not a fool!!! i have all our coversation which to prove that im not asking from you for all of it"... so he replied "sorry dear, i supposed to tell you that u need to pay for a tax which is 350 dollars, but since u didn't trust me, i will send email to agency to cancel the package, and he said Goodbye because he don't need a future wife without trust...

• Sh
    Sherrensue Oct 07, 2016

I'm from Malaysia I was know a friend in a face book after a few months I making friend with he and today he told me that he was send me a thing then call me to help him donate its and the thing already reached but the agent call me to bank in of Rm4500 but I don't have so much money so today I only pay half tomorrow I need to pay the balance please help me to invest it this a real please help me because I was borrow the money from my friend by tomorrow I need the feedback pleaseh help me.
    Thanks and regards.

• Sy
    Syazirah Era May 15, 2018

I am also the victim... the luggage is on the way to come to my address... what should I do? I don’t want the luggage arrive on my address... ☹️ Please tell n help me... what should I do??

• Ka
    katekatate Aug 19, 2018

Well I think it's my case a 42-year-old Henry Allen Wilton is a colonel of the United States Navy, he's in Syria on a war mission and he wants to be my best friend and have a relationship if that's the case, He wants to know my country as soon as his mission is over. He told me that he found a box of 1, 000, 000 dollars and that it is not bad money but that he can not have it there only to send it to a family member and they have given him a time frame of 30 days and when August dies the money will be delivered to the government and then he will have lost his money. Then he will send me the money because I am his best friend and because the person who is more rationed, wants something serious with me. The money will be invested in profitable businesses here, it will become an orphanage, and it will live a happy life with me when I come to see the money to my country hahahahahha. Yesterday he sent me the invoice, but I was investigating the alleged agency and I found this page, and and I know they are the same, they still do not call me but it is obvious that I did not give them any money, besides I also felt scared because it is a lot of money 1, 000, 000 and that a stranger sends it to you, besides I do not have the money of the supposed commission and I would not either.
    if they call me I will tell them that I do not have money, that is what I was going to answer anyway and then I face them. this is your profile, be careful women

• Im
    imran rafiq Aug 21, 2019

i am also face above fraudulent but thank God not send money. he said to me that your parcel arrived at KARACHI AIRPORT and you have to pay custom charges to received this PKR. 95000/- a guy call me and said to me that i am a custom officer but i am also a to much sharp guy i refused all the statements. but any how i not send my money .
    his cell # is +[protected] he send me bank account # also where he said to me to send money ...Bank account Title William Masih account# [protected] Bank Name JS BANK

• Ra
    Rahmat Rahmanda May 03, 2020

Saya tidak pernah bilang ya kepada si perempuan kalo barang dari perempuan mengirim ke negara indonsia tanpa sepengatahuan saya dan saya bingung sangat besar biaya beacukai sempe 600 dolar dan si perempuan barang dia kirim harus di terima saya tidak punya uang sebesar 600 dolar bagaimana cara menghidari dari biaya beacukai