BrightViewScam and cheating

I am tripping over the bags under my eyes. Brightview Internet Services Limited (who operate the Which? magazine best-buy Waitrose Anytime dial-up isp) seem to think that I have used the internet for 200 hours over the last 12 days! They have now cut me off. In reality I have been struggling to get a useful connection for over three months now. I estimate that 60% of the time my computer appears to be connected to the isp but goes no further no internet, no e-mail, nothing! It appears they have logged this unproductive time against my allowance. I escaped from the abysmal NTL and signed up with Waitrose last September after reading the Which? report. It looks like the Waitrose service bombed from "Best Buy" to "Don't Buy" in just four months.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices