Bright Forest Technology / ordered camera

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered a camera and received a scarf did anyone ever get their payment back also is this address Singapore? I am a single mother and the money that has been took from my account is needed why be such a low life to con good honest people it's shameful! Has anyone heard of or ordered from a company bright forest technology? I can't seem to find their website and what does come up brings up a tree forestry site! Please can anyone help.

Ge
Mar 19, 2019

Comments

• Su
      19th of Mar, 2019

Oh no I just submitted a purchase from them this morning what should I do! I’m still a uni student omg.. that’s my pocket money of my month

• Na
      20th of Mar, 2019

@SUean Hi SUean,

My advice is to stop payment whether it is Paypal, credit card, or debit card. Bright Forest Technology is a scamming bait and switch operation.

Good luck! God bless.

Neil

20th of Mar, 2019

@Nanders Went to bank and they say payment is made nothing can be done ..

• To
      21st of Mar, 2019

Their new website is byeestore.com I ordered and now I’m going through my bank to get my money back. They aren’t replying to my emails so I had to dispute my transactions. Do not buy !

• Er
      24th of Mar, 2019

Just received my scarf what do i do

• Er
      27th of Mar, 2019

Hey what kind of scarf was it
    mine seems to be of high value did you have the same outcome??
    Also i emailed the c3s email and they agreed to a 50% refund confused on what to think

• Br
      27th of Mar, 2019

I ordered a camera got a cheap bracelet I am currently in contact with an email address

• St
      28th of Mar, 2019

I ordered a watch and got the cheap bracelet. Same deal, lots of emails backwards and forwards with offers to pay between 20 and 32% of the cost. What I don't understand is if they are a scam, why bother returning my emails at all. They obviously have no intention of refunding our money.

• Au
      12th of Apr, 2019

@Steve Nicoll How can we do? They are criminal

• Au
      12th of Apr, 2019

I ordered Tommy Jeans bag but received the scraf too. They forced me to accepted thier item but offered me to refund just 50% and now disappear. I ordered this item from “petitecoeurabord.ca” website and alredy deducted my money from credit card.

Who need buy this item, please be careful. I lost 110SGD and has no one to response

• Ip
      18th of Apr, 2019

Please send an email with your order summary information to support @ ipasspay.com to help us fight against credit card payment fraud.We’ll do our best to trace your order and issue a refund when it’s confirmed as a fraud.Thanks so much in advance.

******