Bridalsfactory.com Logo

Bridalsfactory.com

Having problems with Bridalsfactory.com?

Bridalsfactory.com Customer Service Contacts

126 wenhua road
zheng zhou

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bridalsfactory.com Customer Service. Initial Bridalsfactory.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bridalsfactory.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bridalsfactory.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Bridalsfactory.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bridalsfactory.comwrong dress/no refund

Recently I have grown quite irritated with a company that myself and a few of my friends have been working with to get dresses made. The company is called "Lissa's Bridal" also known as "Bridalsfactory.com". It is a company based in China and although I hesitated buying from over seas, it was hard to pass up the great price keeping to a tight budget. I had one of my girls place an order to see if they would deliver and they did... for the first order that is. The dress came a bit long but nothing we couldn't fix with alterations. The color was right, the detail was beautiful, my nerves were calmed, and I was a happy bride-to-be. But then... When it came time to order the next dress, the nightmare began. The second girl ordered her dress EXACTLY as the first one did only with her measurements. Although the dress arrived in half the time, it was the wrong color and wrong detail. Despite emailing them for 2 weeks, both her and I received no response. We decided to seek full refund. Paypal responded promptly. She was offered a refund for part because it wasnt sent back. Then she was offered a full refund IF the dress was shipped back at her cost. This wasn't good enough. Why is it her responsibility to take a hit on their mistake? The lady behind the company also known as "Ting" gave us excuses to why it wasn't the same dress..."it was made by a diffierent dressmaker, it wasn't ordered at the same time... we needed to select "dk purple" (which we did) and we have to send pictures of the first dress that WAS right. We decided to keep the dress and re-order. She sent pictures of the first dress, ordered it in dark purple, and she sent the same measurement as before. She also ordered the 3rd bridesmaid dress at that time so they were made identical. Well they were made identical. The one she re-ordered with exact same measurements came back a foot shorter than the first... and again BOTH were the wrong color. Now we have 3 dresses that are the WRONG color, 1 is too short, and no one can get a response to our NUMEROUS emails. The dress experience has become a nightmare, the company does not have a contact number, they don't respond to emails, they don't allow you to leave comments on their web page and they won't correct their mistakes. I would like to see this message get to as many people as possible warning them of this over seas company. I will also leave a complaint with BBB and also submit a complaint to PayPal.

wrong dress/no refund
wrong dress/no refund

LexisJ Aug 02, 2013

If my post doesn't apply to you then disregard it. No need to insult someones intelligence or education. As you can read several people are upset as this is a compliant board. I am glad you had a positive experience but most of us didn't. I didn't expect to get the same exact quality I just expected to get a response to why I recieved the wrong color, wrong size etc.
      thanks

tayyyla Jul 26, 2013

If you can actually read LexisJ, I actually posted on here months again when I FIRST ordered my dress. I was following up my previous post with my experience. The dresses are cheap as, if you wanted quality or the exact match purchase instore. And I obviously can speak clear ENGLISH so I am not an 'inside' person. I am from Australia :)

LexisJ Jul 26, 2013

Who goes to a complaint board to write a positive review! Probably Ting and her inside people who are scamming thousands of people. I am not buying it as well as company already has pending lawsuits. She know she was going to get more complaints so she places this review! YOU DON'T SEND A PERSON THe WRONG COLOR OR STYLE OR IT FALLING APART!

tayyyla Jul 25, 2013

So I got married March 30 2013. I ordered my dress in FEBRUARY! (cutting it fine I know) I got it 2 weeks before my wedding. It was sent express and got to Melbourne in 1 day. Then it took good old Australia post 5 days to get to me. I live an hour drive from Melbourne. So I was so excited as myself and my mum got a dress. We got my mums dress out first. We looked at each other and both said what is that? Until we realized it was inside out haha. My mums dress was amazing. Just liked she asked for. We sent them pictures and got custom made and custom sized dresses. I got my dress out, it was stunning. A long train, beautiful beading, just like the photo I had sent them. (obviously not exact but I was so happy) I am plus size so to find a dress custom made/size for $175AUD was amazing. My mums dress was $65AUD and postage was $80AUD. It all turned out fine! You cannot expect to get the same quality as on the rack at your most exclusive bridal shop. Like come on. Your paying next to nothing for a dress worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars!

LexisJ Jul 18, 2013

This is what it should look like.

Picture

LexisJ Jul 18, 2013

Pictures of what the dress was suppose to look like

LexisJ Jul 18, 2013

I ordered 4 bridesmaid dresses. The dresses were received within 2 weeks and fairly good communication in the beginning to get your money. The dresses look like window curtains and were not stitched correctly. They sent me the wrong color, the wrong size, missing sequence in the bust and the dresses has loose fabric just hanging out.
      Apparently they think they can get away with this because they are China. They responded one time after my compliant. This is what it reads:

Re:
      your dress is custom cut dress,
      and photo is better, photo not real, the photo be PS
      our dress is ok, when you wear the dress is ok
      You have to be kidding me! They do not have the right to do this.
      I have researched that many China factory websites are getting shut down. Lissa's
      Bridal Factory is taking images off the designers website and portraying they can make a replica of it. Here is the issue they can not legally due this and we need to take stand to these companies. Anyone willing to file a law suit with me? I am getting married in 3 weeks and no bridesmaid dresses.

jocelynunruh May 22, 2013

I too purchased from this company for my wedding. I purchased 5 custom made custom sized dresses. 1 wedding dress and 4 bridesmaids dresses. Upon initial inspection the dresses were beautiful and well made HOWEVER...upon further fitting EVERY dress came in the wrong size even though specific custom measurements were provided for each of us. I have contacted the company multiple times with no luck and no response. Due to the fact that it took over 45 days to receive the dresses even paypal will not help as i am above the 45 day window that they give you. Now in order to make the dresses useable i am having to spend nearly $600 in alteration costs to make the dresses useable.
      Horrible company to do business with. DO NOT ORDER from this company unless you want the same headaches and problems that we have faced.

tayyyla Feb 07, 2013

The invoice has all the contact details on it. Ill copy and paste them here for you! I hope this issue has been resolved for you! I just ordered my dress so I'll see in 4 weeks what its like. Fingers crossed though as I have heard some great things. But now also some neagtive things. Im nervous now! Here are the details I have...
      Lissa's Bridal Wedding Dress Factory
      No. 405, Building32, Gelin Garden, Suzhou, Jiangsu 215021, P.R.China
      Tel:+86-512-[protected], [protected]

• Na
      Nadeeka123 Jul 16, 2012

I agree with the first comment... see my dress what they did... chinese people cannot do anything.. they know only to make all the cheap things...

• Na
      Nadeeka123 Jul 16, 2012

bridals factory - china .. dear Ting.. this is for you.. you guys cannot success in your carrer life cos you guys cheat everybody in the world.. so be careful.. never know when is your turn..